MFE being quoted

Crozz

And I'll never be big enough for union efforts because I'll sell off half my business. And what good will it do any group of drivers to unionize if it drives that owner out and no other owner will pick them up? And again why do you care?
Mainly they all hate because A: they wish they where more than just a driver and wished they invested 10 years ago. or B: bitter because they didn't run it right when they had a route and build it up to what it needs to be to have an ISP contract.

bbsam

Staff member
Mainly they all hate because A: they wish they where more than just a driver and wished they invested 10 years ago. or B: bitter because they didn't run it right when they had a route and build it up to what it needs to be to have an ISP contract.
Ah That explains it.

Crozz

Lol I haven't had much of a breather since Christmas I was up 12.5 % from last years quarter. 200 stop increase

M I Indy

I'd day the court issuing the ruling but that's just going off history when they had to modify for the IRS.

What is your problem anyway? If FDX ruins rhe ISP, they ruin their own "golden goose" along with it. So what? Why do you care?

C'mon day the issue, when they HAD to modify for the IRS. I got no problem, seems you do when I show a real issue going forward. Why do you care? Take of YOUR business and all will be good, right? Where did I type Ex will ruin ISP? Your business partner will! Why do you care? Ex will take care of you.

M I Indy

Lol I haven't had much of a breather since Christmas I was up 12.5 % from last years quarter. 200 stop increase

Profits up 12,5% too? Do more for less, yes, I am jealous! I couldn't do it, I failed, you are right! I was too bright to realize what was happening.

M I Indy

Yeah......yeah, that's the story. Hate? You sound nervous, address the scenario I gave and show me how that can't possibly happen. Converse, no need to take shots, you think that bothers me. Such the clown you are.

It will be fine

Yeah......yeah, that's the story. Hate? You sound nervous, address the scenario I gave and show me how that can't possibly happen. Converse, no need to take shots, you think that bothers me. Such the clown you are.
English is not your first language is it? What's the scenario you gave? An influx of union activity? That's a joke and you know it. It's hard to answer your posts when they make little sense.

bbsam

Staff member
C'mon day the issue, when they HAD to modify for the IRS. I got no problem, seems you do when I show a real issue going forward. Why do you care? Take of YOUR business and all will be good, right? Where did I type Ex will ruin ISP? Your business partner will! Why do you care? Ex will take care of you.
You seem to show up right after X loses a court battle. Why is that?