MiSLoaDs

BurntSienna

I work preload. I'm pretty good as far as misloads but I will still get one or two a week. I'm a human not a robot. I'm also an air driver who is trying to go FT so I actually care about the load quality and try to do my best. Unfortunately, they work you like a dog and most days I'm completely buried. At the end of the shift it's all about just getting everything on the right car and the load quality suffers.

Corporate IS responsible. Why in my building is there 3 to 4 package cars per loader? This is too much work for the average person. Can't get a good load quality, forget the misloads, do you know how much more productive a driver could be with stop for stop loads?

I get to work 20 mins before start time and see preloaders running out of the building. Why not have them straighten up the loads til the bell? To save a nickel so you can spend a dollar?

Winner in my book.
Bless your brain.

MendozaJ

I know guys that go without misloads for months. There's a guy in the building who hasn't had one in years. Still loads by address.

Hiring more preloaders will make every preloader's check smaller. I'll take my 4 trucks and 5 hours and the occasional OT, thank you. If you want to work 2 hours per day, get a paper route.

McGee

Pretty sure Hellen Keller loads my truck. I just wish they would quit giving her crayons to scribble the wrong PAL numbers on the side of boxes though.
images

Is that You??!!!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Management,
There are going to be misloads every single day. No loader is perfect. He or she is a human, not a robot. Deal with it. So both (FT & PT Sups) stop verbalizing us with the "Do you know how many misloads you had yesterday?" BS OK? Thanks.

Sincerely,
- UPS Loaders
When I started 10 years ago I rarely saw a misload.

Hitman23

I have a 4 truck set with 1000-1200 a day. I get misleads here and there. 1 day last week I had 10. Is was a 1300 piece set with lots of add cuts and minimal help. Nobody said anything to me.

Hitman23

Management,
There are going to be misloads every single day. No loader is perfect. He or she is a human, not a robot. Deal with it. So both (FT & PT Sups) stop verbalizing us with the "Do you know how many misloads you had yesterday?" BS OK? Thanks.

Sincerely,
- UPS Loaders

Hitman23

I work preload. I'm pretty good as far as misloads but I will still get one or two a week. I'm a human not a robot. I'm also an air driver who is trying to go FT so I actually care about the load quality and try to do my best. Unfortunately, they work you like a dog and most days I'm completely buried. At the end of the shift it's all about just getting everything on the right car and the load quality suffers.