Missed work- HALF HOUR LATE

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So I started working at a UPS Customer Care Center as a part time H.V clerk on May, and going through a temp agency. During from the time I started, I arrive to work a half hour before scheduled work time daily and begin work about five minute-ish before work time. I had to call in twice for sick days. Once on my third week of work and one earlier July. Even after calling in before work hour I still feel like it'll look bad on me.

Not until today.

I overslept a HALF HOUR past my starting shift and called in to both the company and my temp agency, and haven't received any calls/text from my supervisor. So at the moment I'm kinda just pacing around, EXTREMELY worried because as working part time, there shouldn't be an excuse to be late at all imo.

I was too afraid to still try to go to work because it was way past my scheduled work start time. What's the most that could happen?
Ffs you were too afraid to show up to work late? Ummm....you dont actually work for ups so the worst they could have done was tell you to go home.

moldsporh

MC, I would chalk this up as a life lesson, but it seems this has happened a few times. I'm curious, are you staying up all night hoping for a few hours rest?

Not sure of your daily routine, but you really need to get your head in the game now or you will only have more problems down the line.

If you're not 5 min early, then your late.