MISSING.. PLEASE HELP

anHOURover

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1428157867.903890.jpg

bluehdmc

So, your grandfather making more money legitimizes Hoffa illegal activities?

Considering the 1%'s of my grandfather's time had their own 'backroom' deals it's nice the working man got a piece of the pie. Are illegal activities right?

NO, but how many of the "Robber Barons" made their fortunes legally?

At least the activities Hoffa made help the working man provide for his family. Hoffa himself could send his son to college so his son would never have to drive a truck. This does not mean I approve of Hoffa Jr.'s leadership, but there's also been a concerted campaign to take away more and more of the gains organized labor has achieved.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Considering the 1%'s of my grandfather's time had their own 'backroom' deals it's nice the working man got a piece of the pie. Are illegal activities right?

NO, but how many of the "Robber Barons" made their fortunes legally?

At least the activities Hoffa made help the working man provide for his family. Hoffa himself could send his son to college so his son would never have to drive a truck. This does not mean I approve of Hoffa Jr.'s leadership, but there's also been a concerted campaign to take away more and more of the gains organized labor has achieved.

Sounds like you have multiple identities.
BTW, what are you trying to say? Where did the 1% come from?
If the "gains" organized labor achieved were gained via illegal activity, are those "gains" rightfully yours? Assuming you're organized labor...

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
NOt but hurt brother just a little upset that my vote was not counted. I got stories to tell my grand children. Mark you mr ballot and if the IBT don't like the outcome they will force the contract on you!!
Everyone's vote counted, the way you voted just counted out to be less than the way I voted. I got stories to tell my grandchildren as well, how our leadership negotiated contracts that contained raises every year for the last 10 years, and we still don't pay premiums out of pocket for our insurance. Ask around and see how many people can say that.

anHOURover

Everyone's vote counted, the way you voted just counted out to be less than the way I voted. I got stories to tell my grandchildren as well, how our leadership negotiated contracts that contained raises every year for the last 10 years, and we still don't pay premiums out of pocket for our insurance. Ask around and see how many people can say that.
My vote and my locals majority vote did not count. The IBTs leadership just did what they wanted and screwed the members