Moment of silence 9/11 PCM?

1080Driver

What's the prediction of there being a moment for 9/11 at tomorrows PCM. Sadly, I figure UPS will just brush it under the carpet and nothing will be said.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It's a job, not a church service. Personally I'd rather not have them dictating a moment of silence or anything else non work related, people would probably just complain that they didn't do it respectfully enough or something ridiculous.

Returntosender

PCM. Sup "We let some guys have the day off tonight. Volume to process is 78000 thousand, we need to do it 4.25 hours, let's start our streching and remember to work safe, we have 9800 safe work days. As we start our streching another supervisor walks over the wheels and speeds up the belts. After we are done stretching everyone is instructed to go to their assignments" Post PCM, if we have one. Sup "guys we can do better if everyone just does a little more" 1 hour later operations supervisor removes a few minutes from several employees time. To make the night report look good to who reads them in the district.

Just another day at UPS it's cut-throat business. UPS sup we are paid to move packages not talk about our feelings about 9-11. You want to talk about 9-11 and have moment of silience do it on your own time.

A

anonymous6

What's the prediction of there being a moment for 9/11 at tomorrows PCM. Sadly, I figure UPS will just brush it under the carpet and nothing will be said.

you can take a moment of silence any time you want 365 days a year.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Spoken like a spoiled little baby. She asked a hypothetical question, I gave a hypothetical answer. Don't like it? Too bad.

She wasn't talking to you.
I would be embarrassed to even broach your hypothetical QUESTION to her question.
What you fail to realize in this hypothetical, is that it isn't about you, rather about thousands of our countrymen and women who didn't have a hypothetical choice.
Shut up and be respectful.

bbsam

Staff member
Sometimes your time here would be better if you stuck to the FedEx forums. Just saying

That is the most helpful any steward has ever been to me. Thank you for your assistance. It's an opinion. Nothing more. No more or less respectful than others.