Moment of silence 9/11 PCM?

OptimusPrime

I was a sorter at the time, and never heard anything about it, but was wondering as I drove around today. I assume we didn't lose any drivers? Seeing the time frame, I guess it would have had to be some guys out doing early am.

I watched 9/11 coverage on the different networks.
I had the pleasure of an elevan hour dispatch today. I used this time to listen to all kind of coverage on the radio and reflect back to the horrors of that day. Sometimes a long day to yourself is just what you need on a day like this. Spending all day away from your loved ones but knowing they are safe and sound is truly a blessing. Coming home to them make all the trivial problems of our day too day life seem more than worth it. If we are still breathing and posting even if we don't always get along is better than the alternative. The victims would love to be in our shoes. God bless em all.

satellitedriver

I watched 9/11 coverage on the different networks.
I worked 10.5hrs today.
No need for me to watch TV, or listen to radio coverage, for me to remember the event.
The images and reality of that day are etched into my mind.
I spent most the day trying to quell the icy cold rage that enveloped me 11yrs ago.

Necropostophiliac

I worked 10.5hrs today.
No need for me to watch TV, or listen to radio coverage, for me to remember the event.
I spent most the day trying to quell the icy cold rage that enveloped me 11yrs ago.

Me also(road rage).

There use to be people dressed real nice with bow ties that stood at a certain intersection
and passed out brochures in 2000 and 2001 to stopped motorist. They never offered me one.

I was so angry at the time I wanted to go to that area so bad that evening.

Now that I think about it, they are not there after 9/11.

Never saw them again come to think about it.

bbsam

Staff member
I worked 10.5hrs today.
Didn't need to. Just did.

BrownArmy

Me also(road rage).

There use to be people dressed real nice with bow ties that stood at a certain intersection
and passed out brochures in 2000 and 2001 to stopped motorist. They never offered me one.

I was so angry at the time I wanted to go to that area so bad that evening.

Now that I think about it, they are not there after 9/11.

Never saw them again come to think about it.

What are you talking about?

wayfair

swollen member
EqqXnIX.jpg