More stupid things customers say

gingerkat

Wait, how did this thread get derailed already? LOL

I think it's all your fault bb~! Hey after your man veal comment, yep it happened. I met another fine candidate for potential mr. kat and well I had to ask his age and another under 30. *sigh

gingerkat

^^
you know those signs at the amusement parks that say "you must be at least this tall to ride"? Well, no I'm not going to say what you thought - lol. I am going to wear a sign on my front saying "You must be at least 35" and the back will say "if under 35, yes I'm really that much older than you".

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
^^
you know those signs at the amusement parks that say "you must be at least this tall to ride"? Well, no I'm not going to say what you thought - lol. I am going to wear a sign on my front saying "You must be at least 35" and the back will say "if under 35, yes I'm really that much older than you".
Uh huh....a cougar doesn't change it's stripes..sista...lol :wink2:

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Guy comes out of his nice warm house, only to his enclosed porch, in shorts and sandals..........and says, ha, warm clothes already..............You ups people need to toughen up. I worked in the mills, Im used to this cold. Well maybe so, but you are in the house in bedroom attire, and Im outside. I grew up on Lake Erie, I can handle the cold, doesnt mean I shouldnt wear long sleeves, :censored2:

oldngray

nowhere special
Guy comes out of his nice warm house, only to his enclosed porch, in shorts and sandals..........and says, ha, warm clothes already..............You ups people need to toughen up. I worked in the mills, Im used to this cold. Well maybe so, but you are in the house in bedroom attire, and Im outside. I grew up on Lake Erie, I can handle the cold, doesnt mean I shouldnt wear long sleeves, :censored2:

Its just like the people who say they love the heat in the summer.. as they go back into their air conditioned office after a short cigarette break.

RockinRobin

We are ALL being WATCHED!
Its just like the people who say they love the heat in the summer.. as they go back into their air conditioned office after a short cigarette break.

YEP. Happens a lot. It will be 95 and humid. Guy outside warming up from 68 degree air conditioning chill in his office. Says to me "Must be nice to work outside on a nice warm day like this."