My manager is a bully :(

F

Frankie's Friend

Mr been there done that 30 year retiree . And yours?
I'm not retired and harassing current members here like you are so my name is insignificant in this issue. I'm sure you were the star player when you were still sporting a white shirt and shock collar.

hahha i hope you are joking. Im not really scared, they know better idgaf of what they say or what they do,Im gonna do my job and thats it. im a driver who in less than 4 years have learned to stand by myself, if i do something wrong, i man up and deal with the consequences but if some guy with a title and a god complex think they are gonna put me down then they better watch out because i was raised to not let anyone put me down.

At my center they joke around how my manager dont call a hearing on me but instead i call the hearing on him.
Lion-Intimidating-Bulldog-On-Grass.jpg

hahha i hope you are joking. Im not really scared, they know better idgaf of what they say or what they do,Im gonna do my job and thats it. im a driver who in less than 4 years have learned to stand by myself, if i do something wrong, i man up and deal with the consequences but if some guy with a title and a god complex think they are gonna put me down then they better watch out because i was raised to not let anyone put me down.

At my center they joke around how my manager dont call a hearing on me but instead i call the hearing on him.
Sounds like you have a useless Steward. Good for you for standing up for yourself.
Keep reading the contract book.
Knowledge is power.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
So to day was a great day,
I was pulled into the office twice. one for performance and then again for a warning letter for a late air.

This is my history.

On Monday i was missing an air so i sent a message while i was doing my pre-trip and verifying my airs then i proceed to deliver only airs leaving the missing package stop for last. I got to the stop and sent another message saying that i was going to look for the air until 1031 and if i couldn't find it then ill resume to do my route, Its 1031 couldn't go thro the whole load but sent a message that ill resume my route, about 20 minutes later there was the air mixed with a bulk stop on the RDR.

So all of the sudden today after i sign 4 grievances and my steward handed them to my manager the guy decided to say "oh btw im giving him an warning letter for the late air, because he failed to communicate me that he was missing it" . i was told this when i got to the office so i tried to explain to him that it was not my fault that his team failed to relay the message to him. in fact the 3 messages i sent.

He still saying he is giving me the warning letter so i told them i wont accept it and i want to fight it.

Now he says he is gonna pull the past 3 years record of the route i just won the bid on to prove that im doing something wrong.

This is a clear example of over supervising and harassment clear violation of the article 37 i believe it is. or am i wrong?

now question is every manager really this dumb?

maybe he's right. we don't know you.

anyway , bullying is listed as a job requirement.

better get used to it because it will happen for your whole career. don't show any weakness.

ManInBrown

It’s really puzzling that anyone would post here after retiring. When I retire I want to get as far away from this company as possible. Pretty sure we have a few posting that retired 20 years ago judging from their posts.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
So to day was a great day,
I was pulled into the office twice. one for performance and then again for a warning letter for a late air.

This is my history.

On Monday i was missing an air so i sent a message while i was doing my pre-trip and verifying my airs then i proceed to deliver only airs leaving the missing package stop for last. I got to the stop and sent another message saying that i was going to look for the air until 1031 and if i couldn't find it then ill resume to do my route, Its 1031 couldn't go thro the whole load but sent a message that ill resume my route, about 20 minutes later there was the air mixed with a bulk stop on the RDR.

So all of the sudden today after i sign 4 grievances and my steward handed them to my manager the guy decided to say "oh btw im giving him an warning letter for the late air, because he failed to communicate me that he was missing it" . i was told this when i got to the office so i tried to explain to him that it was not my fault that his team failed to relay the message to him. in fact the 3 messages i sent.

He still saying he is giving me the warning letter so i told them i wont accept it and i want to fight it.

Now he says he is gonna pull the past 3 years record of the route i just won the bid on to prove that im doing something wrong.

This is a clear example of over supervising and harassment clear violation of the article 37 i believe it is. or am i wrong?

now question is every manager really this dumb?
It's not harassment. You should of called. All drivers have battery packs. I find it hard to believe you don't. Enjoy your warning letter. I hope you get your 1 day as well.

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
In all this you typed...where was the air SPA'd too. 1000 section, RDR (was this the actual stop?) If it was in the RDR bulk stop how big was it? To big to put somewhere else...just because you sent a message does not clear you for having a late air?

He communicated he couldn't find it.
It is the preloaders fault for not loading it correctly......Management has failed to provide adequate training and mam power for the preload.
So it is the Preload Supervisor who is at fault.

I would tear up the warning letter...sprinkle the pieces on the desk of the Center Manager.....tell him to have a good day....walk out and give zero effs.

Management is the Enemy.

Siveriano

It's not harassment. You should of called. All drivers have battery packs. I find it hard to believe you don't. Enjoy your warning letter. I hope you get your 1 day as well.
i actually have 2 battery packs and 3 spare batteries and i use them whenever i feel like.
i love when they send me a message to call someone because my answer typically is " i screamed his name and noone came"