My Peak Hiring Story - So far - what will happen next

Bob11B

My advice is take whatever shift they will give you, preload sucks but do what it takes to stick around. Then, make buddies with some drivers and other preloaders and talk to sups, find out where you are on the “list” and seniority....it all depends on the center, some take a couple months and I’ve heard as long as 8 years. UPS seems to be going through a lot of changes with this new contract and new “driver position” so I don’t think anyone can give a definite answer but the guys at your hub should be able to give you a good idea.

AndrewK

My advice is take whatever shift they will give you, preload sucks but do what it takes to stick around. Then, make buddies with some drivers and other preloaders and talk to sups, find out where you are on the “list” and seniority....it all depends on the center, some take a couple months and I’ve heard as long as 8 years. UPS seems to be going through a lot of changes with this new contract and new “driver position” so I don’t think anyone can give a definite answer but the guys at your hub should be able to give you a good idea.
Thanks for a civilized answer

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
No whining here penguin. Ive dealt with many a-holes in my life. Im not putting up with a minimum wage job that gives 3 hours a day. Im just here trying to get information about the company, thats all. No room for this negativity
Why bother? You are history.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So is your sex life
Lol. That is all you got?
tumblr_ne135elZmC1tf767po1_500.gif

proyer

Why bother? You are history.
So is your sex life

You’re such a whining little BITCH. You beg for answers, then get “salty” when you don’t hear what you want to hear.
Then you continually fire back with stupid idiotic responses that make zero sense and act like you’re killing it. I’m LMFAO at you.
Sounds like you couldn’t handle a big boy job anyway.
Good luck in the unemployment line comes January.

AndrewK

You’re such a whining little BITCH. You beg for answers, then get “salty” when you don’t hear what you want to hear.
Then you continually fire back with stupid idiotic responses that make zero sense and act like you’re killing it. I’m LMFAO at you.
Sounds like you couldn’t handle a big boy job anyway.
Good luck in the unemployment line comes January.
"big boy job" eh? you do realize this job requires 0 education..don't get too ahead of yourself bud

Maple Grove MN Driver

Cocaine Mang!
Supervisors have zero to do with when you become a driver.
It is based on seniority and seniority alone.

So if you don't know what you are taking about....please do not talk.