Necro's old things

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I was 15 in 1970.By 1975,I was eager and curious in a crazy time.
I did acid a few times back then.Weird drug,you have to have a strong
constitution to see through the implications it conjures up.
I would not recommend it to anyone that is not sure how to vote:happy-very:
AMEN bruthah!!!

Necropostophiliac

Early young just going into puberty memories.
National Geographic from 1967. They had photos of women that were not clothed very well at times.:speechless2:

I never looked at them as my parents had a subscription, I just heard about them.:blushing:

backissues.jpg

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Would get a Yoo Hoo at the corner store for a Dime ,Speaking of corner stores there was Keely's @ 42th Street, Charlie the Jip's @ 44th Street,Vincie's @ 46th Street and so on. How did they all make money ? where did they go ?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My nickname is "Pop's" or "The Old Man" at the air wall. Today the girl that cut my hair asked if I was retired . I told her I work two jobs ,she gave me a senior discount anyway . I am only 58 WTF !!! LMAO

There is a seafood restaurant here that starts their senior discount at 50. I always get the senior discount at my local Dunkin' Donuts even though I am only 51.

Nimnim

The Nim
There is a seafood restaurant here that starts their senior discount at 50. I always get the senior discount at my local Dunkin' Donuts even though I am only 51.

Do they ask for id or just assume you're old enough? I never get asked for my id for alcohol even though I'm not 30 and my area requires id for those that don't look over 30.

Do you talk about when you were young? That might confuse them as well. ^_^

moreluck

golden ticket member
Do they ask for id or just assume you're old enough? I never get asked for my id for alcohol even though I'm not 30 and my area requires id for those that don't look over 30.

51 is when hubby left UPS and has never regretted it!!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Yes, they ask for ID---I don't mind getting carded for discounted seafood. Of course, if I were to show up at 4 in the afternoon and only drink water with my meal they would assume that I was a senior citizen.:wink2:

Nimnim

The Nim
Yes, they ask for ID---I don't mind getting carded for discounted seafood. Of course, if I were to show up at 4 in the afternoon and only drink water with my meal they would assume that I was a senior citizen.:wink2:

Well maybe they're just trying to butter you up to date their nice young (grand)son/daughter?

I'd love if I could get discounts on seafood, salmon is not cheap but oh so good.

menotyou

bella amicizia

Lots of stores here require id for any alcohol purchase by anyone. I mean anyone. Fastrac and some others have to scan it into their system as a company policy.

even at places that don't have that policy, I get proofed normally. I always thank them as its been a while since I was 21. :bigsmile2: