Necro's old things

Necropostophiliac

Here is a modern current retro Malt shop in New Mexico named Route 66. Url below pic
route-66-malt-shop1.jpg

Route 66 Malt Shop photos

Necropostophiliac

Speaking of Route 66. I once dragged raced my 1964 Chevy against an Olds on Route 66
in Missouri. (I won, blew the doors off that Olds)

There is an area where the original Route 66 was bypassed by Route 44 in
Pulaski County.

Portions of the original Route 66 are like a ghost road, with old filling stations (empty)
and no traffic nor police.

Felt good to do over 100 on the original Route 66 for a few miles.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Our neighbor, during my childhood, drove a Charle's Chips truck and that big truck was parked next door in the skinny driveway. No association there and no one cared (that I knew).

They are still available at Vermont Country Store....for $19.95 a can plus shipping & handling !!!!!

menotyou

bella amicizia
Our neighbor, during my childhood, drove a Charle's Chips truck and that big truck was parked next door in the skinny driveway. No association there and no one cared (that I knew).

They are still available at Vermont Country Store....for $19.95 a can plus shipping & handling !!!!!
The Charlie Chips guy delivered at the cottage when I was a kid. I swear it's all his fault I am addicted to Potato chips. ;)

I think you can get them at Cracker Barrel, as well.

Necropostophiliac

Did he sign over the pink slip?

No "pink slips"
It was a person I worked with who insisted he could beat me years ago.
He had a stock late 70's Olds 350 and mine was a 1964 Belair with a 1976 350 GMC 4 bolt main truck block,
Corvette Double Hump heads, a factory Corvette 350 / 350 horse camshaft, headers, Edelbrock Perfomer manifold, and
1.52 roller tip rockers to give the cam higher lift and duration.
images111.jpg

It came with a 283 originaly, but I wore that out after many years and replaced the engine.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
My first vest was a hand me down from the attic. It had this logo. I still have it. :)
Still were the shirts once in a while !! they said something and I told them at least my pants fit and pulled up, and I have no hardware in my face,and ears, and I'm not wearing my oversized cap on sideways covering my below the ear corn rows !!! He walked away !!! lol lol lol