New Surepost Procedures implemented on Monday, 09-14-15?

Comeand Takeit

smoking without tires at light speed
Management is worried about SPORH and ORIOT. Ask your Stewards about this and spread the word. I have a feeling beginning around Cyber Monday the grievances related to this might get a little thick!

Ghost in the Darkness

I have one Post Office on my route which i don't deliver to anymore since they changed their hours. I deliver every package provided they can find the correct address and management is ok with it. Post Office doesn't open until 1pm and nobody is in the area until well after 5pm. At 1pm I'm 10 miles away or more.

govols019

You smell that?
I have one Post Office on my route which i don't deliver to anymore since they changed their hours. I deliver every package provided they can find the correct address and management is ok with it. Post Office doesn't open until 1pm and nobody is in the area until well after 5pm. At 1pm I'm 10 miles away or more.

I have a Post Office on my route that closes at 11AM...I have to break off after I run my industrial park air and drive the 10.6 miles to get there before they close and then drive the 10.6 miles back to finish delivering the industrial park. It's awesome. I freaking love ORION.

Bottom rung

The preload employees don't care about where a pkg gets loaded. We as drivers need to document when we see pkgs delivered by the usps that we should've had. I doubt anyone will go digging through a pile of over 1k packages everyday looking for proximity, business, or oversized pkgs...

Ghost in the Darkness

I have a Post Office on my route that closes at 11AM...I have to break off after I run my industrial park air and drive the 10.6 miles to get there before they close and then drive the 10.6 miles back to finish delivering the industrial park. It's awesome. I freaking love ORION.
Nice!!! Does that Post Office get a lot of packages or just a few?

upsyo

We have a few post offices in our small center that we can't get to before they close. They got someone to turn them off. Now they all get kicked out like a redirect...except if the the final address is for a p.o. box.

werenotthepostoffice

deep down inside I really do not care
In my area Smart Post is delivered to the USPSs by sub-sub contractors (not a typo) in large beat up moving vans. They back up to the docks and pull pallet loads off. At the rural locations they back up to the rear door and place a package basket thingy behind the truck and simply push the packages on the pallets and watch them tumble into the baskets. They, from what I've seen so far, don't have enough room for much more (if we got rid of SurePost). The shady looking, greasy, morbidly obese characters that drive those trucks while wearing stained wife beaters often call the USPS and say they aren't coming because of vehicle problems. And this is our competition!!!

Freakin outrageous!
You mean FedEx ground.

$BILL

If a driver once in a while goes through the po boxes and decides to deliver them on route, what is the discipline procedure?

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
If a driver once in a while goes through the po boxes and decides to deliver them on route, what is the discipline procedure?
Why would a driver remotely even do that? You work as instructed, you don't do stupid stuff like that, that's how you get in trouble so just deliver the boxes like your supposed to n be done with it.