Newbies 2015 Edition

Should I play nice with all the new members or not.

• Play nice.

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Jump all over them.

Votes: 21 70.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
With peak coming, we all know the new hires and wannabe hires will be coming in droves.

Tis the season for a gazillion repetitive questions and phenom workers who work better than anyone else. At least I can take a break now and let the hard-charging jumpers and drivers do their thing!

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
If you can't handle some random person blasting you for not using the search tool, it's going to be a hard 2 months with 90% of drivers.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
HR told me I was for sure going to get a FT spot after peak is over. How long until I get 9 weeks of vacation and the best bid route in the building? 6 months or so?

HxC MADxMAN

You're not my supervisor
Other than repetitive questions, what are the annoying things seasonal drivers do?

I'm seasonal driving and want to make extra sure to step (stomp) on everyone's toes.

Gear

Parts on Order
Since Im a mechanic Im going to mess with the regular drivers. I'll do every dumb thing the seasonal driver asks and write "parts on order" for every regular driver. You know, change things up a bit. When the seasonal driver wants new tires when his tires are 15/32", he's going to get new tires. When the regular drivers want new tires, when his tires are 5/32", I'll write, "tires legal, ok to drive." So when you see the seasonal driver rolling out with the new tires, shiny rims, and heat so hot he has the windows open, I might just be your mechanic.