Nice NATD

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Man I jinxed myself with this thread. Today an ugly woman in her late 40s met me at the top of a landing of stairs on the 2nd floor of an apartment house so I had to stop a few steps down resulting in my head being at her waist level. She had a robe on....and only a robe. The belt was very loosely tied not even in a full knot so everything below the waist was fully visible...She was talking my ear off about how she was originally from New York etc etc as I kept politely trying to get her to sign for the pocketbook I was delivering that required a signature. As she rambled on she was swinging her leg back and forth eventually resulting in a boob falling out too. She was missing teeth like a meth addict or something and had really nasty screwed up bare feet and all around just nasty. With how far open the robe came there is no way she didnt know she was showing everything so I assume it was intentional. This was the first time in my life that I wished a woman hadn't shaved down below....

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Man I jinxed myself with this thread. Today an ugly woman in her late 40s met me at the top of a landing of stairs on the 2nd floor of an apartment house so I had to stop a few steps down resulting in my head being at her waist level. She had a robe on....and only a robe. The belt was very loosely tied not even in a full knot so everything below the waist was fully visible...She was talking my ear off about how she was originally from New York etc etc as I kept politely trying to get her to sign for the pocketbook I was delivering that required a signature. As she rambled on she was swinging her leg back and forth eventually resulting in a boob falling out too. She was missing teeth like a meth addict or something and had really nasty screwed up bare feet and all around just nasty. With how far open the robe came there is no way she didnt know she was showing everything so I assume it was intentional. This was the first time in my life that I wished a woman hadn't shaved down below....
So you've met my sister. She's not a meth head though. Just takes her teeth out when she's feeling frisky. Today coulda been your lucky day

ibleedbrown

here u should have used rule 7 of lifting and lowering, move your feet, step or pivot, don't twist, and gotten the hell out of there asap!!! hey look on the bright side, at least she shaved for you!!!

S

serenity now

bad one yesterday * moobs that must have easily weighed 7 lbs. each * nobody wants to see that; put a shirt on

Buck Fifty

You should have informed her , she should have went with a Double Windsor knot on the robe.