Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonyexpress

Whac-A-Troll Patrol
Staff member
85.jpg

Chimpanzees exhibit remarkable intellectual abilities that have grown into a great fascination to humans. Chimps are very capable of making and using tools, employing communal hunting technics and excellent problem solving. Chimps communicate effectively using sign language with humans.

So don't mess with me...

oldngray

nowhere special
85.jpg

Chimpanzees exhibit remarkable intellectual abilities that have grown into a great fascination to humans. Chimps are very capable of making and using tools, employing communal hunting technics and excellent problem solving. Chimps communicate effectively using sign language with humans.

So don't mess with me...
97995.jpg

85.jpg

So don't mess with me...
You are going down next week

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Rocky 4 came out in 1985, so Creed son by some chick he knocked up, would be well over 30 years old. Can someone that old just start boxing? Wouldn't it take years of training?

Status
Not open for further replies.