Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
ABSOLUTE GARBAGE. If I could give negative stars, I would. The driver did not leave my package so I arranged to pick it up at the store. The address the person on the phone gave me was wrong. So I call again, she tells me I can go into the warehouse where it says "UPS VEHICLES ONLY". Obviously, the guard says no. And gives me directions to the customer center where I interacted with the most useless man I've ever met. He couldn't give me one single shred of information about my package, my driver, or the location of either. Didn't even ask for my tracking number! Asked to speak to someone else, said there wasn't anyone else. I call the 1-800 number again. She tries to contact that customer center THREE times with no answer and she also can not give me any information as to where MY package is. WORST EXPERIENCE IVE EVER HAD.
Her review of our counter
image.jpg

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
No co-worker I was jealous
one of mine
I talked to three representatives and all three gave me different information. This UPS hub is not helpful in any way and they did not care about helping me. When I asked how I could get my package he told me it was in a locked trailer and no one has the key. This is terrible business and even worse customer service.
image.jpg
image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.