Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Cars here are safe enough they don't need to be inspected.

and what does checking the OBDII codes do other than give an excuse to charge another fee?

You're saying that everybody in Ohio checks the state of their brakes, exhaust, ball joints, lights and on and on regularly?

I don't think so.

KingofFluff

It's gas I think. He took me for a ride. Full leather , double cab, Rockford Fostgate sound system. Huge tires and wheels. Backing monitor. Lighted side steps the works. Honestly nicest truck I have ever seen. He said he got it for "under 60" truck prices today. I say it was mid 60's

oldngray

nowhere special
The State Patrol will set up random checkpoints for vehicle inspections but they only check a few cars. Plus they are usually at the same places around the same time of day so easy to avoid if you care enough to try.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
It's gas I think. He took me for a ride. Full leather , double cab, Rockford Fostgate sound system. Huge tires and wheels. Backing monitor. Lighted side steps the works. Honestly nicest truck I have ever seen. He said he got it for "under 60" truck prices today. I say it was mid 60's
Too much for me.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Problem is, it's a Nissan.

Shoulda bought a Tundra.

oldngray

nowhere special
cat-210.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.