Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
Retired peoples opinion doesn't count.

TTKU
haters_gonna_hate-28298.gif

rod

Retired 22 years

What hit my house was a blue jay. Deadier than a door nail. Broke its firkin neck I suppose. No radio collar so I should be safe. Usually jays are smarter than that. It must have been running from something like an eagle or an owl. There are a lot of them around here and they will attack most anything. I have cement siding on my house and it sounded like someone had hit it with a rock.

oldngray

nowhere special
What hit my house was a blue jay. Deadier than a door nail. Broke its firkin neck I suppose. No radio collar so I should be safe. Usually jays are smarter than that. It must have been running from something like an eagle or an owl. There are a lot of them around here and they will attack most anything. I have cement siding on my house and it sounded like someone had hit it with a rock.

Jays are smart but very mean birds. I never had one crash into my windows. Usually its something like a starling that does it.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
Jays are smart but very mean birds. I never had one crash into my windows. Usually its something like a starling that does it.
We had a Blue Jay that would sucker our cat to climb up a tree. He would get that poor cat way up in the tree and then dive bomb him. One of the most hilarious things you ever wanted to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.