Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'd be beyond :censored2:. Not to mention I can't imagine why it takes so long to process stuff. The big problem with a lot of those cs staff people is they have no power but to listen to you. It's like that at UPS too. There are a ton of questions we end up having to call the customer about that could have been handled by the first phone call the customer made
It's a large item is the only reason I can think of. 10x10 canopy but one would assume if it's in stock there's a way to expedite the processing also.

Oh well I understand this is what you get with companies this size.

oldngray

nowhere special
I always love it when you track something and it shows on time and scheduled for delivery but is in another city. Eventually they will update and change the expected delivery day but its obviously just done automatically with computers because a real breathing person would have spotted the problem immediately.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
It's a large item is the only reason I can think of. 10x10 canopy but one would assume if it's in stock there's a way to expedite the processing also.

Oh well I understand this is what you get with companies this size.
Even still that's a crappy excuse. I ordered chairs a couple weeks ago at 1600 NDA and I had them in my kitchen at 1130 the next day.
I always love it when you track something and it shows on time and scheduled for delivery but is in another city. Eventually they will update and change the expected delivery day but its obviously just done automatically with computers because a real breathing person would have spotted the problem immediately.
I had two packages that came in today that looked like they were sitting in CACH for 2 days. I was getting ticked. Almost called over there today but they finally appeared in the hub about an hour ago.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I've done that a few times, not quite in the same way though. Lol. I don't care if it hurts their feelings. Not my problem.
After dealing with the crap I have dealt with in regards to calling customers I'm a lot more friendly on the phone with people like that. You learn that you aren't talking to them to resolve their problem, it's to just calm them down. They're just pawning you off to the lowest person they can so the higher ups don't have to listen to them.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
After dealing with the crap I have dealt with in regards to calling customers I'm a lot more friendly on the phone with people like that. You learn that you aren't talking to them to resolve their problem, it's to just calm them down. They're just pawning you off to the lowest person they can so the higher ups don't have to listen to them.

I'm like @Brownslave688, I don't have patience for that crap, especially if the person barely speaks English. And I DON'T want to feel that they're reading off a script. That irritates me even more..... I need to talk to someone who speaks better English than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.