Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
So, I took a day off work to have my electricity fixed and a new air handler put in. When the electrician got here I had already figured out one problem and the other miraculously fixed itself.

It's now 7:30, and after two calls to the HVAC company promising me someone would be here today, no one has come. What a waste of a day off. So irritated right now.

I have had it happen a couple of times when I was waiting for appointments all day and when I called them it was, "Oh yeah, I'll be there today". Then at the end of the day either they don't show up at all or ask if they could come tomorrow. I had them here after midnight because I wasn't going to sit and wait another day.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I have had it happen a couple of times when I was waiting for appointments all day and when I called them it was, "Oh yeah, I'll be there today". Then at the end of the day either they don't show up at all or ask if they could come tomorrow. I had them here after midnight because I wasn't going to sit and wait another day.

When I spoke to the guy the second time around 3:00 he said the tech was held up at another install but should be here by 6:30 and that the install would take about 3 hours. I told him I wasn't happy because I get up at 5:00.

Friggin service people. They don't understand that everyone doesn't have the kind of job that they can take a day off from anytime they so please. It's like pulling teeth for me to get an unscheduled day off in the summer. We don't have all the extra bodies standing around hoping to work like at UPS. Grrrr!!

upschuck

When I spoke to the guy the second time around 3:00 he said the tech was held up at another install but should be here by 6:30 and that the install would take about 3 hours. I told him I wasn't happy because I get up at 5:00.

Friggin service people. They don't understand that everyone doesn't have the kind of job that they can take a day off from anytime they so please. It's like pulling teeth for me to get an unscheduled day off in the summer. We don't have all the extra bodies standing around hoping to work like at UPS. Grrrr!!
Have them come on sat or sun when you are off.

Status
Not open for further replies.