Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Ahhhhh Mondays. We're gonna give you this 7 mile puller for air and all the rural route stuff by it.

Plus about 15 more stops than you normally carry. Lol

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
image.jpg

Went poking around the vote no FB page

This is the only thing I found that I liked

Johney

Ahhhhh Mondays. We're gonna give you this 7 mile puller for air and all the rural route stuff by it.

Plus about 15 more stops than you normally carry. Lol
Meanwhile I go to the same three places every night. Only thing making my night longer is if the train is late. Then I get to nap longer. Ahhh the world of feeders!

oldngray

nowhere special
I just got a letter in the mail from Central States Pension Fund. It said pretty much what has already been posted on BC. For now I am in the protected group with no reductions (although it does look like Central States will technically reduce benefits and let UPS make up the difference as they agreed to do). It looks ugly for non UPS Teamsters, especially those from orphan plans.

I did see a possible error where Central States had my years of credit wrong. It won't make any difference now but could be an issue if we get screwed in a future contract.

I will probably call them about it eventually but I am sure their phones will be tied up and I don't feel like spending all afternoon on hold.

They also had my age wrong. Which makes me wonder if they just used a random typical employee to use as a basis for their numbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.