Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldngray

nowhere special
OMG! I got gas at my usual gas station yesterday and he walked up to me and started talking. Go away! He'll never get that lucky. Lol.
oompa.jpg

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
Customers are crazy. I attempted this table last week to a stinky Russian Woman. It was damaged because the packaging was poor. She called her husband and they both refused it. She asked me if I would take pics and send to her husbands email of the damage. Ooookay. I did it and he sent me a thank you email in response. Nice people, Done deal right?? WRONG!

They both called over the weekend and yesterday, raising hell because first he wanted it dlvd to Kinkos so he could inspect it. Then they called back, he never said that, wanted it attempted to his house so he can inspect it. Both lying and threatening to call corporate, yada, yada. Crazy!!
image.jpg

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Customers are crazy. I attempted this table last week to a stinky Russian Woman. It was damaged because the packaging was poor. She called her husband and they both refused it. She asked me if I would take pics and send to her husbands email of the damage. Ooookay. I did it and he sent me a thank you email in response. Nice people, Done deal right?? WRONG!

They both called over the weekend and yesterday, raising hell because first he wanted it dlvd to Kinkos so he could inspect it. Then they called back, he never said that, wanted it attempted to his house so he can inspect it. Both lying and threatening to call corporate, yada, yada. Crazy!!View attachment 56080
It'd be bad enough if customers had my phone number let alone my email.

Status
Not open for further replies.