October raises

DRAisawesome

Makes me way happier. As we all know they will give 1-2% and put up propaganda about how other companies aren't giving raises and the economy is garbage. Even though after the SFA the CEO said he and senior management would address the pay and benefits problem stated in the SFA.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
[quote="DRAisawesome, post: 1369030, Even though after the SFA the CEO said he and senior management would address the pay and benefits problem stated in the SFA.

Sent using BrownCafe App[/quote]

If you believe that, I've got some oceanfront property for sale in Arizona for you.:bigsmile2:

dezguy

Supposed to get mine in September but with this whole US government lawsuit, I'm totally expecting to hear raises have been pushed back or are being capped at something like .10% like they did to us back in '08. Got a $.17 raise that year. Total slap in the face as I got bigger raises than that when I was working fast food as a kid.

hypo hanna

My guess is it will be 3%. This way they can say they addressed the pay issue without really doing anything. They will still spend a ton on the propaganda to tell us how much of a challenge it was to come up with those raises in this trying business climate, etc etc yadda yadda yadda.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
My guess is it will be 3%. This way they can say they addressed the pay issue without really doing anything. They will still spend a ton on the propaganda to tell us how much of a challenge it was to come up with those raises in this trying business climate, etc etc yadda yadda yadda.

Orland + Drug Lawsuit= no raise.

!Retired!

When they anticipate a 'decent' raise (5%), it's announced in June. If there's no to little raise (0-3%), nothing is said until September.

hypo hanna

When they anticipate a 'decent' raise (5%), it's announced in June. If there's no to little raise (0-3%), nothing is said until September.
Yes, they do have a habit of milking good news while sweeping bad news under the rug.
Their calculations are based on what is the least they can do for the employee without increasing turnover too much. Morale is so bad right now based on that last SFA, they will be forced to up it from the usual 0 to 2%.