One dead as FBI arrests Oregon occupation leader, four others

Babagounj

Strength through joy
You are the classic example of denying the obvious.

Its a sick mind that defends lawlessness, but blasts the deaths of innocent black americans at the hands of law enforcement.

Only 4 left holding out at the compound. Hopefully, there will be 4 body bags waiting for them in the weeks to come.

Stay tuned.

TOS.
Spoken like a true liberal , always wanting others to do your killings for you .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

no weapon on Lavoy?

"shot in the back while his hands were in the air"

Nobody is shedding any tears bro, except you and the other gun freaks of this country.

The rest of normal america is satisfied that we wont have to see lavoy whogivesscrap anywhere anytime soon. He got his wish, and he paid the ultimate price for his political stupidity.

I'd say rest in peace, but i dont give a crap about him.

TOS.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Nobody is shedding any tears bro, except you and the other gun freaks of this country.

The rest of normal america is satisfied that we wont have to see lavoy whogivesscrap anywhere anytime soon. He got his wish, and he paid the ultimate price for his political stupidity.

TOS.

he paid the ultimate price for political stupidity

So you are claiming that this whole incident was political in nature .
So anyone who disagrees politically with the normal America ideals is fair game to be shot & killed .
That would make your political views to be even farther left than Obama , Hillary , & Sanders .

Thanks for clarifying

newfie

TOS.
What does any of this have to do with this case?? Lets examine some facts for a change ISLAND.

First, trayvon was living in the housing complex with his father, fathers girlfriend and her parents. He has a RIGHT to come and go as he pleases. He can walk anywhere he feels like it. In this case, he took a walk to buy some candy and a drink while talking on the phone with his girlfriend. There is NO PROOF that he did anything to or from the store that would equate a crime.

When ZIMMERMAN himself sees him, he states PRETTY CLEARLY that Trayvon was just "STANDING THERE LOOKING AROUND".... is that a crime in america? Is it against the law for a black man to stand in one place and look around? Is it against the law to walk in a gated community if you are black?

When Zimmerman sees trayvon, NOTHING HAD HAPPENED yet. Its Zimmerman who MAKES SOMETHING HAPPEN. Where was Zimmerman trained to determine if someone was on drugs at a distance? Where was Zimmerman trained to spot suspicious actions like standing still? Was it against the law to wear a hoodie in a rainstorm?

What suspicious actions did Trayvon do while Zimmerman was stalking him in his vehicle, cause thats what he was doing, stalking.

This self appointed vigilante wanted to take matters into his own hands, saw that he had a physical advantage over a young teen but decided to take a gun with him as he exited his car just in case he got his ash kicked.

This black kid who has every single right that YOU and I have, deserved to be left ALONE. NO PERSON can create a scenario where guilt is AUTOMATICALLY assigned because of the color of their skin or clothing.

If so, every white dude "wearing a wife beater" should be arrested. This case goes to show that racism still exists in this country, and judgement strictly on race make people do stupid things.

Believe me, if it had been a 6'7" tall 295 pound black man, zimmerman wouldnt have come within a mile of him. Instead, he saw a "victim" he could terrorize.

I find that Trayvon had a RIGHT to defend himself. He's minding his own business, he's walking home from a store where he purchased items ( not stole them or robbed them) and he had every RIGHT to be on that street without being acosted by Zimmerman.

Instead, Zimmerman exits his car despite being told NOT TO, takes a gun and trayvon, who does know Zimmerman or what he professes to represent sees that he is being stalked by a man in a vehicle and following him decides to quickly get away only to meet his end when this "coward" shoots him in the chest at close range.

A drink and a bag of skittles was the only thing this kid had, but Zimmerman was implying to police on the phone that the guy was "reaching for his wasteband". I believe Zimmerman really thought because he was black and wearing a hoodie that it "FIT" his stereotype of black men, and Trayvon would end up having a gun.

Because thats what all black men do, in his mind.

This poor kids life was taken by a maroon with a gun. To much of a COWARD to defend himself with his hands against a drink and a bag of skittles, he pulls out a gun and kills an innocent human being.

Please spare me the dialog about national statistics Island. GIVE THIS SOME REAL THOUGHT.

Peace

TOS

its interesting watching TOS jump from one side of the fence to the other depending on the victim

bbsam

Staff member
its interesting watching TOS jump from one side of the fence to the other depending on the victim
The difference is that none 9f the black victims provoked the LEO's tof the extent that the Bundys supporters have in general and this individual in particular.

wkmac

Maybe it’s time to step outside of our cultural and political bubbles, listen to the grievances of people from backgrounds different than ours, and figure out what areas of unity might exist?

Don’t know any rural ranchers? Then don’t rush to judgment about them and pontificate about “something something white privilege – what could they possibly have to complain about?”

Don’t know any poor young African Americans in the inner city? Then don’t rush to judgment and condemn them as criminals who hate the police for no reason.

If you think the Oregon protesters at Malheur National Wildlife Refuge are patriots and heroes but also think people protesting against police brutality in urban areas are thugs (and even more blunt terms) you might be part of the problem.

Likewise, if you think the Oregon protesters are domestic terrorists, mock them as rednecks, and call for them to be violently suppressed, but also grandstand about needing to understand the grievances of urban rioters and looters (whose violence you would never think to describe as terrorism) you also might be part of the problem.

If my equating the two makes you feel offended and in need of a safe space where you can clutch your pearls, you are definitely part of the problem.

Left and right should stop demonizing people they don’t understand

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
he paid the ultimate price for political stupidity

So you are claiming that this whole incident was political in nature .
So anyone who disagrees politically with the normal America ideals is fair game to be shot & killed .
That would make your political views to be even farther left than Obama , Hillary , & Sanders .

Thanks for clarifying

YES, welcome to your kind of thinking.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

The problem is really, that you people dont like being called out when YOU hopscotch your way through issues.

First, you side with cops, and one after the other continues with the same old crap that "if they just did what the cops said, they wouldnt have been shot or killed"..

But in this instance, its the COPS, that you want to blame for the death of this hillbillied terrorist instead of using the same logic you apply to blacks and hispanics.

That, is hypocrisy at its finest.

"I" am only applying YOUR logic to LAVOY the terrorist, and furthering that I support his death, like you all did every black unarmed citizen killed by police in this country.

Until the scoreboard is equal, I will continue to take YOUR positions and apply it to every WHITE TERRORIST equally.

Thank you for your understanding.

TOS.

newfie

The problem is really, that you people dont like being called out when YOU hopscotch your way through issues.

First, you side with cops, and one after the other continues with the same old crap that "if they just did what the cops said, they wouldnt have been shot or killed"..

But in this instance, its the COPS, that you want to blame for the death of this hillbillied terrorist instead of using the same logic you apply to blacks and hispanics.

That, is hypocrisy at its finest.

"I" am only applying YOUR logic to LAVOY the terrorist, and furthering that I support his death, like you all did every black unarmed citizen killed by police in this country.

Until the scoreboard is equal, I will continue to take YOUR positions and apply it to every WHITE TERRORIST equally.

Thank you for your understanding.

TOS.

be careful you don't cut yourself on the barb wire when you jump over that fence.

newfie

Sure. He had a loaded 9mm. He went for his belt or jacket twice, which would get anyone killed by any police agency anywhere. You people are just plain insane.

eyewitness report and family is saying he didn't have that gun. Time will tell

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Let's see , hmmm as I came around a corner and see that both lanes are blocked by vehicles .
It would be terrible to crash into them . So naturally I would turn my vehicle towards the left , a little thing called self preservation .
The abrupt stopping of the vehicle could have caused some personal damage to myself , say impacting the steering wheel with my chest .
I exit the vehicle slightly dazed and try to keep my hands upright while attempting to walk on a very slippery surface .

The agent who was almost hit by my vehicle should have thought about his actions prior to my arrival .

LOL. Anything to make this look like the police "murdered" the man. He drove off the road into an area covered by deep snow. Yes, "stunned" people usually reach for a weapon when they drive off the road. Did anyone mention he was already running from the police?

Maybe the space aliens taking the pictures used a mind ray to get LaVoy to raise his hands and then reach for his gun..twice.

You people shouldn't be allowed to reproduce, drive, or even leave your homes.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
eyewitness report and family is saying he didn't have that gun. Time will tell

The eyewitnesses were all police and those directly involved in the occupation. If you tie (emphasis on tie) a loaded 9mm to your tail and wag it in your face, it could go off and do us all a favor.