One dead as FBI arrests Oregon occupation leader, four others

Sportello

Banned
The terrorist had played it out a thousand times in his head...

Read the final shootout scene in his cowboy apocalyptic novel where he guns down numerous FBI agents with head shots before any can even react.

Which genius in this thread claimed the terrorists would beat the Feds? Oh, it was RB1

Not my fight.

If they storm the place, it will be bloody.

I'd give the edge to the patriots.

Better armed, more military experience, and they actually believe in their cause.

Patriots? Apocalyptic extremist freeloaders is more like it. #VanillaISIS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Since when is an empty visitor's center at a rural bird watching site a critical Federal Building ?

I dont care what it is, I would prefer to see a shootout between these white angry american terrorists and the Feds. I hope they get their big fight and they shoot it out till the death leaving everyone of this domestic terrorists laying in their own blood.

When its over, I hope the images are plastered all over the media, so the next wannabe militia idiots will think twice about believing they are going to be the next charles manson and start a race war with the government.

Like ive said a million times before, white american men with guns are the biggest threat to society at large.

TOS.

newfie

I dont care what it is, I would prefer to see a shootout between these white angry american terrorists and the Feds. I hope they get their big fight and they shoot it out till the death leaving everyone of this domestic terrorists laying in their own blood.

When its over, I hope the images are plastered all over the media, so the next wannabe militia idiots will think twice about believing they are going to be the next charles manson and start a race war with the government.

Like ive said a million times before, white american men with guns are the biggest threat to society at large.

TOS.

your racism has been previously noted and discussed.

wkmac

Well this is a very different take on the situation with the ranchers (as opposed to Bundy and friends) up in Oregon.

Sportello

Banned
Confirmed .
He was shot in the back .

http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/fbi-video-shows-final-seconds-of-ranchers-life/

The video then shows the man being shot by officers. The kill shot appeared to be fired by an officer into the back of Finicum.

I'm sorry, 'confirmed'? By whom?

"The kill shot appeared to be fired by an officer into the back"

It also appeared that the armed, fleeing, terrorist was preparing to shoot an officer of the law, but was stopped by another officer of the law.

Sportello

Banned
put the sound on that video... scared????
Why would anyone be scared? I'm pretty sure the sound would be helicopter blades cutting the air. I really doubt you'd hear the commands to lie face down or the justified gunshots that followed when he reached for a loaded weapon.

If this is the horse you're hitching to, go right ahead, you'll end up in a snowbank (metaphorically speaking ;))

wayfair

swollen member
Why would anyone be scared? I'm pretty sure the sound would be helicopter blades cutting the air. I really doubt you'd hear the commands to lie face down or the justified gunshots that followed when he reached for a loaded weapon.

If this is the horse you're hitching to, go right ahead, you'll end up in a snowbank (metaphorically speaking ;))
he reached because he was shot...are you trying to erase that from your head..15+ shots

Sportello

Banned
he reached because he was shot...are you trying to erase that from your head..15+ shots
He reached twice while he was being gunned down?

Oregonlive has the video in slowmo. He fled, attempted vehicular homicide and was neutralized when he put law enforcement lives in danger.

He just wasn't the crack shot he imagined he was in his 'novel'.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Confirmed .
He was shot in the back .

http://www.wnd.com/2016/01/fbi-video-shows-final-seconds-of-ranchers-life/

The video then shows the man being shot by officers. The kill shot appeared to be fired by an officer into the back of Finicum.

ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND?

Lets be REAL clear on what happened. First, this rednecked terrorist is FLEEING from police, he encounters a ROAD BLOCK with police behind vehicles and ONE policeman standing to the left of the blockade in the snow. LAVOY the TERRORIST, turns to the left and hits not only the snowbank, but actually runs over the policeman standing on the side of the road.

He exits the vehicle with his hands up, he defies orders to STOP walking and then reaches into his waistband and he was then shot to his left by a policeman standing in the tree line.

At that point, one officer is DOWN ( his injuries unknown at this time) and that makes LAVOY a danger to other officers and ALLOWS the use of deadly force, which was used.

LAVOY at that point used deadly force when he struck the officer with his vehicle and I FOR ONE, dont feel a bit sorry for this old fart.

He got the confrontation he asked for, he paid the ultimate price for his terrorist actions.

What is the real problem with these gun toting tards, is that they all think they are real cowboys, and LAVOY thought he could draw a weapon and shoot somebody before he got shot himself.

I hope they all end up killed by GUNS. That would be a happy ending for this American.

TOS.

newfie

Lets be REAL clear on what happened. First, this rednecked terrorist is FLEEING from police, he encounters a ROAD BLOCK with police behind vehicles and ONE policeman standing to the left of the blockade in the snow. LAVOY the TERRORIST, turns to the left and hits not only the snowbank, but actually runs over the policeman standing on the side of the road.

He exits the vehicle with his hands up, he defies orders to STOP walking and then reaches into his waistband and he was then shot to his left by a policeman standing in the tree line.

At that point, one officer is DOWN ( his injuries unknown at this time) and that makes LAVOY a danger to other officers and ALLOWS the use of deadly force, which was used.

LAVOY at that point used deadly force when he struck the officer with his vehicle and I FOR ONE, dont feel a bit sorry for this old fart.

He got the confrontation he asked for, he paid the ultimate price for his terrorist actions.

What is the real problem with these gun toting tards, is that they all think they are real cowboys, and LAVOY thought he could draw a weapon and shoot somebody before he got shot himself.

I hope they all end up killed by GUNS. That would be a happy ending for this American.

TOS.

wow talk about making it up as you go,
you forgot the sound file of the FBI agent saying "i don't care if your hands are up in the air , your white :censored2: is going down".

Babagounj

Strength through joy

TOS.
Can to re-post this without all your bias comments and fiction ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I wonder how many here have run their trucks off the road into deep snow and tried to walk away from the stopped truck in deep snow with their hands in the air without stumbling .