One liners, short jokes, funny sayings, puns, etal

moreluck

golden ticket member
If people say they just love the smell of books, I always want to pull them aside and ask, "To be clear, do you know how reading works?" ~Bridger Winegar~

moreluck

golden ticket member
My friend drives a steamroller. He's a grade guy, a real smooth operator. He has a nice flat, and a level head. He's really into community surface.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My 90-year-old dad was giving a talk at our local library about his World War II experiences. During the question-and-answer period, he was asked, "How did you know the war was over?

"He replied, "When they stopped shooting at me."

-Lynette Combs-

moreluck

golden ticket member
A recent survey done by marriage experts shows that the most common form of marriage proposal these days consists of the words: "You're what?!?"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Men are like a pack of Cards:
A "heart" to love them
A "diamond" to marry them
A "club" to smack them and
A "spade" to bury the body...

Future

Victory Ride
“My wife has a cold. This morning she woke up and had her morning coughy.”
image.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
I went online to become a private detective. It was a private detective school online, and I paid online. But then I never heard from them again. I thought to myself, I either got ripped off or this is my first case.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Two lawyers were walking along, negotiating a case.
"Look," said one to the other, "let's be honest with each other."
"Okay, you first," replied the other.
That was the end of the discussion.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Harold and Gertrude had been married for fifty years and played golf together every Saturday.
One day while out on the course, Harold said to Gertrude, "Honey, there has been something bothering me all these years that I'd like to get off my chest before I die. You remember when we were first married and I had that pretty young secretary working for me? Well, I had an affair with her. But it was only one time, that was many years ago and I have been faithful to you ever since."
Gertrude replied, "Harold, there is something bothering me which I need to tell you. Three years before I met you, I had a sex change operation."
Harold was visibly shaken and could only reply, "Honey, how could you have never told me this?...and all these years you've been hitting from the ladies tees!!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
The black lacquer stand holding his prized Samurai swords was dusty, so my husband left our cleaning lady a note, reading, "Check out my swords."

That evening, he found the stand just as dusty as before but with this appended to his note: "Nice swords."