ariel789

I'm curious though what are the shifts over there, and what days do they work. Please help me, I can not find no info online, and I was offered this last night all of a sudden by my manager. I'm a PT supervisor.

Johney

I'm curious though what are the shifts over there, and what days do they work. Please help me, I can not find no info online, and I was offered this last night all of a sudden by my manager. I'm a PT supervisor.
I'm not 100% sure but I think they run an operation 24hours a day. A lot of international stuff goes through there.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

hi, thanks! May I please get times and do you mean overnight or twilight times? because i heard there was a day manager there so it had me kind of thinking theres an early shift. and working holidays damn lol

As was mentioned above, I would think a location such as the Miami airport would be a 24/7 operation.

Why don't you go to www.upsjobs.com to see if there are any openings there? If there are, there should be a job description.

You're welcome.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
hi, thanks! May I please get times and do you mean overnight or twilight times? because i heard there was a day manager there so it had me kind of thinking theres an early shift. and working holidays damn lol

Don’t get lost on the way to the airport and end up in Liberty city

Ask me how I know this

Returntosender

17C254B4-D045-4F05-812D-E80B993B58B8.jpeg