Orion Forcing

beefybudds

This has been fun but I need to go watch some paint dry.
Sad to think you think name calling and ripping on people is fun... But also you think your a nice guy..
I would hate to see how you raised your children and how they are raising your grandchildren.
No wonder why this country is so messed up. People like you thinking that name calling and putting people down is OK.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Sad to think you think name calling and ripping on people is fun... But also you think your a nice guy..
I would hate to see how you raised your children and how they are raising your grandchildren.
No wonder why this country is so messed up. People like you thinking that name calling and putting people down is OK.

Let's see......one of them has his MBA and just signed a permanent offer with a prominent aerospace firm and the other met and married a wonderful young man and together they have a 20 month old daughter and another child on the way in late October.....he is a firefighter and she works for a health insurance company.....all are productive members of society so, yeah, I guess my ex and I raised them right.

As for you? Please make sure to stand the fries straight up in the bag before handing me my order at the Mickey D's drive thru.

beefybudds

Let's see......one of them has his MBA and just signed a permanent offer with a prominent aerospace firm and the other met and married a wonderful young man and together they have a 20 month old daughter and another child on the way in late October.....he is a firefighter and she works for a health insurance company.....all are productive members of society so, yeah, I guess my ex and I raised them right.
Just cause they have good jobs does not mean they are good people. Look at you. You have a good job but are a bad person.

beefybudds

Hitler had a very good job but how he used his power was wrong.
Im just saying what you said about your children did not justify them being good people.