Orion Forcing

beefybudds

Also with all due respect please let m know how your going to die within 2 years?
If you have a serious health condition my wife is a very well know doctor who is willing to treat you with alternative medicine that is still not looked at within the medical community.

beefybudds

God has blessed me today and I'm feeling that you upstate has become my mission to do gods works to try and heal you from your corrupt soul.
May God bless your soul and may your family learn from the harm that satin has come to your precious soul.

beefybudds

I agree
Yup. Be prepared to touch every box to make sure before you not found something and move on. Also let them know before leaving building you are set up for failure as usual.
I agree 100%
B4 I leave the parking lot I can send them a communications message that I will need an nda meet to get my nda back.

Box Ox

I would think with less than 2 years left on this earth you would be a better person. God bless your grandchildren that they learn that there grandfather was a jerk and that is why God took him at such a young age to try and cleanse all the bad people from here.
Or maybe your grandchildren will be the ones who commit suicide cause of the bullies who were like grandpa.
Upstate you need help and I'm sorry I live so far away that I can't try and help you.
You will be in my prayers tonight since I see my prayers didnt help you today at church.

e31.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Also with all due respect please let m know how your going to die within 2 years?
If you have a serious health condition my wife is a very well know doctor who is willing to treat you with alternative medicine that is still not looked at within the medical community.
I believe he meant 2 yrs left at ups. Quite sure he doesnt bully his kids, or grandkids.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would think with less than 2 years left on this earth you would be a better person. God bless your grandchildren that they learn that there grandfather was a jerk and that is why God took him at such a young age to try and cleanse all the bad people from here.
Or maybe your grandchildren will be the ones who commit suicide cause of the bullies who were like grandpa.
Upstate you need help and I'm sorry I live so far away that I can't try and help you.
You will be in my prayers tonight since I see my prayers didnt help you today at church.

2 years left at UPS.

TTKU

beefybudds

2 years left at UPS.

TTKU
What does TTKU mean?
Also to say you have 2 years left at ups confuses me?
Do you know something that we don't know?
So after you leave UPS your gonna change?
If you suffer from bi-polar and your confused with what your saying I understand.
I live with bi-polar and know how it can confuse the normal thinking a person should have.

What does TTKU mean?
Also to say you have 2 years left at ups confuses me?
Do you know something that we don't know?
So after you leave UPS your gonna change?
If you suffer from bi-polar and your confused with what your saying I understand.
I live with bi-polar and know how it can confuse the normal thinking a person should have.
It means try to keep up.