Orion Forcing

10 point

Let's cut to the chase here.

He's a scab in union clothing. Arrogant, petty, childish, perverted, abusive, self centered, and a coward.

What a miserable existence.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
You wouldn't do that here.
Two things:

1. Don't ever call me dude.

2. You would get tired just watching the video of me at work.
Come down here to south Florida. I want to laugh while I watch you die from heat exhaustion trying to hit your "numbers".

You wouldn't last two minutes here. But I'm sure there are some near Miami that might enjoy your fluffing skills you give your BOG center manager.

And you just proved you're a D* by the dog comment to toon.

When you got hit crossing the street by that car(because you're oblivious to your surroundings) maybe someone should have thrown you in a ditch.

Orion inc.

I like turtles
So we should let sleeping dogs lie?
Kicking the dog to the curb?
Throwing the dog out with the bath water?
When I was a kid one of my favorite wrestlers was JYD---Junk Yard Dog.
That dog do hunt!
I think we've kicked this dog enough......Upstate out!

Oh look guys, the serial woman abuser is abusing women again in his narcissistic fashion.

Anyone want to bet he gets physically violent with women when they're in disagreement???

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Come down here to south Florida. I want to laugh while I watch you die from heat exhaustion trying to hit your "numbers".

You wouldn't last two minutes here. But I'm sure there are some near Miami that might enjoy your fluffing skills you give your BOG center manager.

And you just proved you're a D* by the dog comment to toon.

When you got hit crossing the street by that car(because you're oblivious to your surroundings) maybe someone should have thrown you in a ditch.
Oh look guys, the serial woman abuser is abusing women again in his narcissistic fashion.

Anyone want to bet he gets physically violent with women when they're in disagreement???

Late to catch the short bus ... better luck next time.
I'm sure Dave is watching the DNC anyway.

2 Photogs Short Bus.jpg

The Blackadder

Are you not amused?
One thing to do when they ride with you, is don't back unless needed. Drive around in circles and drive them crazy.
Remember safety first. In my building miles mean nothing just the % trace, I am up between 10 to 12 miles a day following orion, but at 94 to 96% I get a great job yesterday and a bigger pay check.

NonDeliverOtherMissed

Had an Orion ride a few days ago...sup. said Orion will be so much better in a year, it's still new software...along with them putting screens on our dash boards with map pointing out each stop....give it 5 years and a monkey could do our job....