Orion Forcing

Ipoobrown

I asked my dispatcher to make my bulk stop rdr the first Orien stop and he said no problem it's been that way for about a year after the first stop I just run it my way I know the route better than Orien

By The Book

I asked my dispatcher to make my bulk stop rdr the first Orien stop and he said no problem it's been that way for about a year after the first stop I just run it my way I know the route better than Orien
There's still time to edit your post and spell Orien correctly. Just hit edit, make the changes, and hit save changes.

Ms.PacMan

I beat Orion by 5 miles in one move on Weds and on Thurs I had a different truck...because it must have been the odometer...

MC0493

I am a cover driver, was running a split route and they were still mentioning trace and miles. Orion amazes me as it's ironic. Let's make a ton of left turns like we're not supposed to, lets be unsafe and cross busy roads to make deliveries. Lets get heat stroke digging for that next stop in some stupid shelf location you can't get to. Lets turn around 50 times in one neighborhood even though we're not supposed to be in driveways.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I am a cover driver, was running a split route and they were still mentioning trace and miles. Orion amazes me as it's ironic. Let's make a ton of left turns like we're not supposed to, lets be unsafe and cross busy roads to make deliveries. Lets get heat stroke digging for that next stop in some stupid shelf location you can't get to. Lets turn around 50 times in one neighborhood even though we're not supposed to be in driveways.
I'm glad you got the gist of it, now let's get out there and get after it!

MC0493

It is way too hot for digging. Ran a route today and orion was jumping around so much I just became so fed up with it and went to rdo. What do you know, things went smoother after that. Hopefully this is just a flavor of the month thing and they give up. Save some miles, yet work unsafe and work longer, Makes sense.

Grey

Split routes with heavy resi is nearly impossible to run ODO until you have your truck fully organized. Today for me that wasn't until 1430.

rpoz11

They were bending over backwards last week to cover misloads, realized we're driving too much and stopped that

Can't wait for the next ODS message that states all missort drivers must follow Orion.
2-4 in the hole daily.
Can't wait to run out of hours being forced to run Orion.