Orion Forcing

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The maroon is the Orion guy, who did not have the correct equipment.

The Orion guy had his tablet and could not figure out why the tablet and DIAD were not linking. Yes, he should have grabbed the DIAD and made sure it was in ODO rather than RDO, but I am sure he assumed that the driver knew that he was on an Orion ride and that for the ride to be a productive one the DIAD had to be in ODO.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The Orion guy had his tablet and could not figure out why the tablet and DIAD were not linking. Yes, he should have grabbed the DIAD and made sure it was in ODO rather than RDO, but I am sure he assumed that the driver knew that he was on an Orion ride and that for the ride to be a productive one the DIAD had to be in ODO.

You, of all people, should know enough not to assume, Dude.

By The Book

The first stop is an unknown until preload wraps and the final Orion solution is generated at the last minute. So no one could locate it ahead of time anyway.
My point is to make it someone's job to ensure this is done. If they require it, then it's on them to make it happen. I don't want to hear excuses.

10 point

Assumed.

10 point

Could have been worse ... he/she could have ridden with you.
image.jpeg

10 point

If the supervisor did not pay enough attention to see that he is not running in Oro the supervisor is either pretty stupid or it was a production ride in disguise.