Overall Decline of this Forum

Obviously, just because someone has ceased to drink and post does not automatically make them more mature.
Obviously one can not argue or disagree with a moderator so what ever you say God. You are right and I'm wrong. Oh yea. Free over9/5. He was a great great moderator and a true true true upser. I miss him.

Obviously one can not argue or disagree with a moderator so what ever you say God. You are right and I'm wrong. Oh yea. Free over9/5. He was a great great moderator and a true true true upser. I miss him.
Ps I hope to find the maturity levelyou have achieved great moderator. Sorry for letting you down. My mere mortal steward self if of little use to u or others in this forum I guess. I hope you have a safe week working for FedEx. Oh yea I love this UPS forum no matter what.

bbsam

Staff member
Hmmmm. I guess you can figure it out. You insist that Upstate is the problem and yet you can't ignore him or disregard his posts as nonsense. You are for some reason drawn to confront him at every turn like he owns huge amounts of space in your mind. And he's the entire problem now that you don't drunk post? Maybe you should go back to it. At least then you can blame it on the alcohol.;)

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Obviously one can not argue or disagree with a moderator so ...

This is wrong.
When a moderator is posting they are just a normal member.
Using this as a crutch instead of a "mature" reply is lame.

When a Moderator executes a moderation action, then arguing that moderation on the public forum is against the TOS.

PMs/Conversations are fine for arguing and questioning moderation actions.

Hmmmm. I guess you can figure it out. You insist that Upstate is the problem and yet you can't ignore him or disregard his posts as nonsense. You are for some reason drawn to confront him at every turn like he owns huge amounts of space in your mind. And he's the entire problem now that you don't drunk post? Maybe you should go back to it. At least then you can blame it on the alcohol.;)
You know everything and are a moderator so I can't question you. You are right and I'm wrong. Oh yea fedex is better than ups. Ok

bbsam

Staff member
This is wrong.

When a Moderator executes a moderation action, then arguing that moderation on the public forum is against the TOS.

He called me "God"...I think we can let this slide.

This is wrong.

I'm not disagreeing with you Hoak but you are wrong. If I go at him like he went after me then I've got Cheryl pissed at me. Over95 is a huge part of this site he will never be gone. I just miss his posts of late.
You may question whatever you wish.
No thanks the last time I did I ended up in quere. I like this site to much. If I end up there again I'm gone and I don't want that. Maybe Cheryl needs to Intervene so you get it.

bbsam

Staff member
Make way, make way! We have a victim in the house!

On a more serious note, some have suggested that Upstate seek some help. Maybe. I think he may not be the only one who might want to look into that.

Yes. My comments are a bit on the sharp side. I don't believe in victims and it takes two to tango. I think I'm done dancing now.

upschuck

Are we allowed to question(not argue) such action and ridicule if necessary? I have written some that might be construed as such, but deleted them because didn't know.

bbsam

Staff member
Are we allowed to question(not argue) such action and ridicule if necessary? I have written some that might be construed as such, but deleted them because didn't know.
I think that's reserved for private messages with the staff.