Overall Decline of this Forum

Integrity

Binge Poster
Logged in this morning to see that the first thread was about a customer who opened the door totally naked. Last night there was the dispute involving Hoke, BB and I've. We have another (indecisive) member who has taken the level of sexual innuendo on this site to an all-time high. What used to be an enjoyable website is now becoming one in which I quickly read any unread posts and log off.

Do any of you feel the same in that the overall tone of this forum has clearly declined in the past few months?
UpstateNYUPSer,

I mean no offense to you but I think you should keep the focus on yourself.

I don't mean to be more self-centered or narcissistic.

I mean look at where any small thing you may do or say while interacting on the BC is contributing or has contributed to the overall decline of this forum.

You, by improving in these areas, can do your small part to stop the decline and contribute to it being what it once was in your mind.

Sincerely,
I

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Cant you have fun listening to the stories? After all as a driver we do see it all. We cant talk gloom and doom, constantly. Or finances, retirement, etc. Sometimes it is just good to laugh. I have not even looked at all in the thread, so maybe I missed something. Belly laugh, its good for you. Lighten up.

I suppose I could lighten up but when the first thing you read in the morning is dick and balls.....

It's not just this thread-----the never-ending Romper Room antics of BB and I've and the never-ending sexual innuendo from Indecision gets really old after a while.

I don't miss Dannyboy. I found him to be a pompous ass; however, he did add to the forum in a substantive manner.

It should not be all doom and gloom----this is why we have Lighten UPS.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I suppose I could lighten up but when the first thing you read in the morning is dick and balls.....

It's not just this thread-----the never-ending Romper Room antics of BB and I've and the never-ending sexual innuendo from Indecision gets really old after a while.

I don't miss Dannyboy. I found him to be a pompous ass; however, he did add to the forum in a substantive manner.

It should not be all doom and gloom----this is why we have Lighten UPS.
Dave, the title of that thread contained the words "full frontal nudity"....what were you expecting to read about....T & A??

Richard Harrow

Deplorable.

As does your condescending, self-righteous, holier-than-thou-art behavior.

I don't miss Dannyboy. I found him to be a pompous ass; however he did add to the forum in a substantive manner.

...oh look! Another condescending, self-righteous, holier-than-thou-art comment, thinly veiling a back-handed compliment within the same exact post!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Outside of the stories and troll invasions, I have learned a lot from this forum. Hearing about the new technology rolling out (telematics, Orion,Diad iv v) to the in your face flavor of the months (back first exceptions, driveways, safety rules) to union issues (contracts, health insurance, over 9.5)

People I like and people I don't care for ( Hoax :oops:), if you stick your nose in here everyday, you're gonna fall victim to the personalities and useless garbage that are always in message boards. This website is nice but if you need to keep a 20 post daily average, this will happen to you.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
We tackle some serious issues, but we gotta have some fun too, and we do on this board. Without that, we would sound like our management team!

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
We tackle some serious issues, but we gotta have some fun too, and we do on this board. Without that, we would sound like our management team!

Agreed

Like the drill sergeant said in Stripes, "Lighten up, Francis"
SgtHulka-Stripes.jpg

Johney

If you don't like what you're reading don't friggin read it! Do you piss and moan when something comes on the tv you don't like or do just change the channel?

UpstateNYUPSer,

I mean no offense to you but I think you should keep the focus on yourself.

I don't mean to be more self-centered or narcissistic.

I mean look at where any small thing you may do or say while interacting on the BC is contributing or has contributed to the overall decline of this forum.

You, by improving in these areas, can do your small part to stop the decline and contribute to it being what it once was in your mind.

Sincerely,
I
This right here is the best post by integrity that has ever graced the brown cafe.

Go to your settings, scroll down to the ignore button and add me to your ignore list.
I just wish the whole site would do just this to you. You are the whole problem on this site. When you left for those three month there was NO problems. You are a very very very mean spirited person who wants all the attention and focus to be on you do to not having any friends in real life. We have to suffer for your lack of real people. My advice to you would be to go and get some therapy with a psychiatrist. I've prayed for you and I've hated you because you are so mean spirited. Something eats at you and all of US on this forum pay for it. Pleas get some help Dave. You don't want to live your whole life like this.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I just wish the whole site would do just this to you. You are the whole problem on this site. When you left for those three month there was NO problems. You are a very very very mean spirited person who wants all the attention and focus to be on you do to not having any friends in real life. We have to suffer for your lack of real people. My advice to you would be to go and get some therapy with a psychiatrist. I've prayed for you and I've hated you because you are so mean spirited. Something eats at you and all of US on this forum pay for it. Pleas get some help Dave. You don't want to live your whole life like this.
Upstate is hardly the whole problem ... there are many problem children on this site.
The amount of moderation was lower but the moderation rarely occurred to UpState.
The moderation occurred to all the other bullies on the site who consistently tried to run him off and badger him while not complying to the TOS when they did so.
I saw the ugly mob chasing the black kid down the street bent on a lynching.
Sometimes, you do not want to see the ugly side of humanity.
You know who you are ... please get help!

Upstate is hardly the whole problem ... there are many problem children on this site.
The amount of moderation was lower but the moderation rarely occurred to UpState.
The moderation occurred to all the other bullies on the site who consistently tried to run him off and badger him while not complying to the TOS when they did so.
I saw the ugly mob chasing the black kid down the street bent on a lynching.
Sometimes, you do not want to see the ugly side of humanity.
You know who you are ... please get help!
Yes and no. He is the root of very much of it. Your quote "he plays the game" is just that. He plays games with people because he's unhappy. I've really really tried in the past to Get alone with him. When he's left in the past I campaigned for his return only to be slapped in the face. You know I've tried and I feel like I've taken steps to correct the issues I was having on this site. You see this? Do you?