Patriots 49ers

icu

for who you are !
1526651_278213922327015_1857493202_n.jpg

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

My son and in law and I made a bet early in the season as to which team would go the furthest----I chose the Pats and he took Denver----so yesterday's game was the perfect way to settle the bet. My daughter joined us at a local sports bar to watch the game. I wish I would have stayed home----the Patriots clearly did----as not only did I pay for lunch (and gas) I also lost our $50 bet.

I think the wily old vet will take the young gun to school----Denver by 10.

upschuck

Denver couldn't put up many points against a defense without their best defensive player(Talib). We'll see what happens when he faces the best defense in the league. Should be an interesting SB with the weather coming into play. Less of an air attack. Farmers Almanac show snow, snow, and more snow, and they are always right. :)

gman042

Been around the block a few times
Denver couldn't put up many points against a defense without their best defensive player(Talib). We'll see what happens when he faces the best defense in the league. Should be an interesting SB with the weather coming into play. Less of an air attack. Farmers Almanac show snow, snow, and more snow, and they are always right. :)

They did not need to put up many points. Pats only had 3 points until Denver went into that prevent defense in the 4th quarter. Manning had 400 yrds passing. What was your point again?

upschuck

They did not need to put up many points. Pats only had 3 points until Denver went into that prevent defense in the 4th quarter. Manning had 400 yrds passing. What was your point again?
When was the last time Denver took the foot off the pedal? So you are saying that Denver almost gave the game away. It was not out of reach for the Pats at all, and Denver knew that. Bellichek? would of never of done that in a championship game, and neither did Fox.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Belichick even went so far as to try to blame Welker for the injury to Talib. I'm a Pats fan but even I know this couldn't be further from the truth and am embarrassed that he would say that.