Work injury

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Hurt my ankle… it’s super swollen and was told I HAD to go to a McBride clinic by a sup. Today my manager sent me to an urgent care, the dr said it’s sprained put me in a boot and said if your boss thinks it’s safe to deliver then you’re good. It’s throbbing. I call my steward he says let me know what your boss decides. What ?
hopefully the supervisor was there that day in school to make sure your okay.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Never guess who told me the technique? Driver in feeders. He said feeders is all about self preservation not speed. Browns rpcd training is speed cloaked in safety chants. Feeders always steps out backwards. He told me to think on it.
Because it’s the same type of truck right?
IMG_4861.gif

Karma...

team lift.....use another teamster for help or the customer if on route....its in the teamster contract.....follow it....otherwise its your own fault

In the state that I am as an employee I have the right to go to my own doctor and company is obligated to pay for it. I have never heard and seen a case where company refused to pay to see your own doctor. All you need is name of insurance information, name of adjuster and case number. They may disagree and deny a procedure but that’s what are lawyers for.
Respectfully
I have the RIGHT to go to my own doctor too. Unfortunately my doctor (University of California Medical Cemter) refuses to even talk to me iif it has anything to do with work. They want nothing to do with workman’s comp