Paul Ryan

moreluck

golden ticket member
116900_600.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Looks like Paul Ryan is having the same effect on the ticket as SARAH PALIN did at the same time in 2008. After the announcement of PALIN, McCain started falling like a rock, and yes, guess what, RYAN is having the same effect.

The latest weekly poll for friday shows ROMNEY losing ground again. Rassmussen had Romney a +4 after the RYAN pick and today, after a full week of RYANS appearance, Rassmussen has ROMNEY -1 to OBAMA. Thats a loss of -5 points in one weeks time.

Gallups new poll comes out tomorrow and we will see if the trend continues.

NO BOUNCE, NO POSITIVE IMPACT, NO HELP and NO CHANCE. (ROMNEY 20012- bumper sticker)

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
OOPSIE>..... PAUL RYAN makes a denial about seeking stimulus money, but his letters with his signature on them say otherwise...!

Ryan denied stimulus while quietly seeking it - Yahoo! News

I smell trouble.

Peace

TOS

Like I said, I smell trouble with this story, and today ( friday aug 17th ) Paul Ryan has to ADMIT to asking for stimulus money even though he made TWO STRONG denials... of course, the admission had to be made late friday as to MISS the evening news cycles, not to mention FOX SPEWS wont cover this story at all.

His story?? Complete B.S. as usual, but what else is new from the GOP.

Really? "my office sent some letters requesting MILLIONS of DOLLARS in stimulus money in 2009 but I didnt know my name was on those letters""

Seriously? that flys with you people?

This guy is full of CRAP and the DEMS will use this to destroy PAUL RYANS credibility.

I cant wait for the ads where they show RYAN making the denials , while scrolling the letters with his signature on them.

Just like ROMNEY, they'll say anything to get elected.

Sorry PAUL, you blew this one.

Peace

TOS

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
The story making the rounds is that David Koch bought Paul Ryan's slot for $100 million that he pledged to C-4 & SuperPAC efforts.

Lovely.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Dont the republicans get it??? Musicians dont want them playing their music without their permission.... DEE SNYDER is the latest to tell the GOP to stop using his music.

""It joins a long list of songs that musicians have asked politicians to stop using. Most recently, the rock band Silversun Pickups asked likely Republican nominee Mitt Romney to stop using the song "Panic Switch" last week. The campaign said the song's use was inadvertent.""

Dee Snider to Paul Ryan: Stop playing my song - Yahoo! News

Just the the group HEART, asked Sarah Paling to stop using their song baracuda, RYAN is now asked to stop using music.

HAHAHAHAHAH

PEACE

TOS

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Government agents moving out of airports and into the streets
For some time we have been warning that the TSA is systematically moving beyond the nation’s airports and conducting operations on the streets of America.
The latest example of this kind of activity occurred at an event organized by Mitt Romney’s GOP running mate Paul Ryan this past weekend in The Villages, Florida.
The Shark Tank blog reports that TSA officers showed up alongside Secret Service and the local Sumter County Sheriff’s Office, and proceeded to do what they do like no one else does.
“A big WTF is in order here.” the blog notes, adding “We heard that the TSA was going to expand its ummm, ‘reach,’ but to assist in political campaigns is quite the jump in broadening their ‘transportation security horizons.’”

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Baba, I don't quite understand the point, if there is one, about the TSA during security at an event. It's been going on long before this.

TSA Says It’s Providing Some Backup Security at Presidential Campaign Events | Transportation Security Administration | TheBlaze.com

A TSA spokesman confirmed to TheBlaze the agency has provided such support for the last three presidential campaign cycles and for other Secret Service-guarded events.

“At the request of the U.S. Secret Service, TSA may provide additional security at certain events, including conventions, inaugurations, and other major events,” spokesman David Castelveter told TheBlaze in an email