Pay Raise In October

fedex_rtd

You are going to get a pay raise. All hourly employees will get a 2% raise.

If you are code 7I and above re: drivers you get an added boost depending on your % of range.

0 to 25% = 2% total raise
26 to 50% = 3% total raise
51 to 75% = 4% total raise
76 to 99% = 5% total raise
Top of range 3% total raise

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You are going to get a pay raise. All hourly employees will get a 2% raise.

If you are code 7I and above re: drivers you get an added boost depending on your % of range.

0 to 25% = 2% total raise
26 to 50% = 3% total raise
51 to 75% = 4% total raise
76 to 99% = 5% total raise
Top of range 3% total raise

Amazing. Now, how will Fred negate it with takeaways?

fedex_rtd

He already did that....remember he moved the raise from March to October, and took the shift pay away a fee years ago, so this is really a 0# raise, unlike last year when it was a -% raise.

Buhryein

The rich get richer the poor get poorer :( top and new hire gets 3% while I get a 2% raise. The new hire rate gets closer to my rate and I get even further from top pay then I was, and I'm sure 2% won't cover the increases to our premiums we have been seeing each year.

When they did this last time they said they would do it again and go down the ladder but this is exactly the same way they did it last time. Actually it may be worse because I think last time it was 3% base.

My 3% raise video still holds true today apparently.

Buhryein

Chart

Attachments

• 1407324900125.jpg
    1407324900125.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 304

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
My SM tried explaining this to me this morning, but he is such a dope he got it all wrong. He made the mistake of asking me what I thought, as if this was the best thing since sliced bread. He also told me I should look forward not backwards as far as my pay is concerned. And to think positive. WTF?!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My SM tried explaining this to me this morning, but he is such a dope he got it all wrong. He made the mistake of asking me what I thought, as if this was the best thing since sliced bread. He also told me I should look forward not backwards as far as my pay is concerned. And to think positive. WTF?!
Hmmm...I would've asked him...shall I call the bank and inform them that I'm "thinking positively" about paying my mortgage next month??