PCD2BFD to full-time package dr

pullbar

Part time to part time back up feeder driver to full time package driver but still a BFD. I have jump through many hoops to be where I am today at UPS. I am very thankful for all who help me and the big man up stairs the most. But I know also that I am not the only one.
I have been a part time for almost all of my three years working at brown. Until last month. I was a part time cover driver for 6 months where I drove mainly during peak. The still while being park time I went to feeders. Throughout this time I was still part time making 85% of tops out pay. I know for a fact that I am a qualifying feeder driver for I have driven every day for the last three months straight . Once I went full-time last month in package car, I was put into progression after qualifying in feeder. Has anyone else has this problem. Having ur pay cut after 30 days qualifying form part time in feeders. Would like some advice.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I'm also a BFD, but nothing to do with being a feeder driver lol.

Just because you qualified in feeders doesn't mean you hit full scale. That takes 4 years to get the big boy money

pullbar

If you bid a run in Feeder, you go straight to full scale.
Are you under the Southern Region. Can I please have the article and page number for that information. I have heard this before. Also another thing the have put me in progression. Prove I drove the 30days last peak or I have to qualify after peak or when feeders doesn't need me. While this is going on my pay is getting cut. From the part time feeder rate of 85%. Which I still am part time feeders.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Are you a full time feeder driver or a shifter on the lot? There's a difference. Our guys who go feeder are considered feeder drivers even though they may only work 2 or 3 days a week. But shifters are entirely different and get what amounts to utility pay. Either way, if you were in package car or Saturday air and have been getting air wage or utility pay, then you should start at utility pay since the NMA states that you cannot lose pay when getting promoted. The only time you lose money is if you go from top scale package/feeder to 22.3 combo. Then you go straight to their top scale.

pullbar

I am a part time hub worker/ tcd/ backup feeder driver/ that went quote on quote full time package. I havn't be in a package car in 6months .I am also still part-time backup feeder driver. That was making 85% of feeder top pay. Until my pay was cut for quote on quote going full time package and I haven't qualified. I was given my a date for full time.

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
I was forced onto a run no one wanted a month after hire. Although I never had enough seniority to work it and get off the on call list