PCM

542thruNthru

Curious I see a lot of you always mention PCM. Was wondering how often you all have them. In my center we probably have them once a week, twice if something happens. We have about 64 routes go out a day so maybe smaller centers have them more often.

GenericUsername

In our building we have about 100-110 routes go out a day. Preload/unload/sort aisles/etc all have their PCMs every morning. Every on-road has a group of guys he has a PCM with every morning also. I can't recall a day where we have not had at least 1 PCM for drivers in my (almost) 2 years.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Curious I see a lot of you always mention PCM. Was wondering how often you all have them. In my center we probably have them once a week, twice if something happens. We have about 64 routes go out a day so maybe smaller centers have them more often.

You are kidding! Management not taking the time to spout their bs. They love to talk. Not work

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
When I left last year it was daily, and had been for decades. When we had no pcm, which was rare, it was when the air was on time and preload had us wrapped up and ready to rock. Soooo...about once or twice a year. It was exactly like coming to school and finding out you had a substitute teacher who let you run wild that day.