PEAK?

tiredofhelping

My peak route has been in in some capacity since last week with different coverage guys running it. By the end of this week all the peak routes will be in and staying in and I should be on it from here on out. 99% resi's hopefully it's like last year and I'm able to stay under 300 stops.

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
I picked up 26 skids at the farm supply store just for Black Friday items. Peak is going to start for somebody somewhere really damn quick

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
We had 2 truck hijacks in 2016. The crooks know what to look for, they both times ditched the rolling billboard a few blocks away, all the good stuff was gone. I delivered 2 items to an aerospace mfg last week, and the receiving guy treated the boxes like a water-broke preggo. Claimed the items were $250k per box. I took it with a grain of salt, as I'm sure the 2 boxes got thrown around at least 4 times in transit, and stuff like that would usually require Custom Critical, like shipping a Veyron.

Schweddy

Balls
I have seen TV's thrown around like a box of feed- no way I order a TV

I saw a upser that used to deliver to the local university walking all over boxes and a 40-50" tv. I couldn't agree more.

And I'm not saying Fedex doesn't either.. actually the FO / doc guy in my building will usually do the "walking on water" across all the small boxes when he's getting out at the ramp. I'm not a fan

dezguy

I saw a upser that used to deliver to the local university walking all over boxes and a 40-50" tv. I couldn't agree more.

And I'm not saying Fedex doesn't either.. actually the FO / doc guy in my building will usually do the "walking on water" across all the small boxes when he's getting out at the ramp. I'm not a fan
Had a local sporting goods store order like 16 hoverboards, last Christmas. As I was carting them all in, one fell off my cart in front of the owner. The guy flipped out because they cost $500, blah, blah, blah. I just looked at him and told him that fall was probably the gentlest fall that thing experienced in its trip from China.

If people only saw what FedEx's own automation does at the ramps...

It's why I always have a laugh when some gets canned for getting caught tossing a package on camera.