Pension amount

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
You are not allowed to get sick October through Jan 5th.....There is usually a process of occurrences before being fired. You should make yourself aware of what the attendance policies are.

Oh ya....UPS doesn't care much if you have a Dr note or not... Its all the same to them.

you only get 4 minutes a day to go to the bathroom

lol I am not kidding...in the slc csc you get your two paid breaks and one lunch and 4 additional minutes....

You are supposed to use the restroom on breaks and lunches

Field Support. I actually just left. SLC. I got offered alot of money from UPS and joined this forum to get more information. I have been a UPSer since 2007. Sorry I am not dumb, nor Management.... and if I am a troll, I am a very sexy troll

It's been decided.

Steph is a dumb, management troll.

stephieclion

Yes as I understand, most package centers are represented by the Union. All I know is after resigning from UPS I was offered my Pension. I have a question though. If people are respresented by the Union, wouldn't they just contact their Union represetative if they werent receiving sufficient breaks and lunches?
We all work for UPS a lot of us are represented by the Union (IBT)[/QUOTE

stephieclion

Because I can. :).
Ya me to! I did say I was gone for good tho, you are right. Maybe I just need to keep my brown blood flowing. Maybe it gets slow at my work sometimes and I like to be on a blog....not trolling though, I don't ever have intentions of creating a negative reaction. I will stand up for myself

rod

Retired 22 years
Field Support. I actually just left. SLC. I got offered alot of money from UPS and joined this forum to get more information. I have been a UPSer since 2007. Sorry I am not dumb, nor Management.... and if I am a troll, I am a very sexy troll

Pictures please

stephieclion

You want me to post my picture so you can all decide if I look good or not??? I think not. I will keep my self esteem. How about this... I look better than a troll, and a lot nicer than an internet troll.