Pension

RTS313

Whoa the cheese caker is coming in hot.... the master guarantees you all the 22.3 jobs in the country?
IMG_1666.jpeg

RTS313

You're killing me smalls. The question was how many 22.3 jobs was his supplemental or rider guaranteed in this new contract. Not what is guaranteed through out the country. So tell me what does your supplemental say you're guaranteed this contract?
I have to read my supplement which I never got my voting packet in mail yet?
I going assume west region they made great deals

Thebrownblob

So... you have no guaranteed amount of 22.3s in your supp?? Would you say that would be a big win for your supp? If you did?

Personal I've never heard of a certain area being guaranteed a certain number of 22.3 so.id image it would be a big win if it ever happen.
No, I’ve never heard of a supplement getting guaranteed anything as far as 22.3. We have a lot of them in my local, but I do know the company has a lot of leeway in moving them around the country. I always wonder who’s watching that.

542thruNthru

No, I’ve never heard of a supplement getting guaranteed anything as far as 22.3. We have a lot of them in my local, but I do know the company has a lot of leeway in moving them around the country. I always wonder who’s watching that.
What a coincidence that NE Supp is guaranteed 22.3 jobs from the first year!
Screenshot_20230811_195904_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

Wait.... for bonus points guess what other supp is guaranteed 22.3 jobs?.....

Come on guess!!... pretend you don't already know! Lol

Thebrownblob

That's why I like you brother... you don't sugar coat it....

Just so you know LU 89 is getting 300.

Sorry but it's despicable.
Well, I’m usually the guy in the room that says, what everyone’s thinking but no one else will say.. I’m sure I’ll get in a lot of trouble for it.🤷‍♂️

I’m shocked. Not really, although I agree it’s Dispicable.

542thruNthru

Well, I’m usually the guy in the room that says, what everyone’s thinking but no one else will say.. I’m sure I’ll get in a lot of trouble for it.🤷‍♂️

I’m shocked. Not really, although I agree it’s Dispicable.
The most so called "coveted" positions guaranteed to certain areas.

Now tell me.. do you remember any contract in the past picking and choosing what certain areas get and don't get in the past.

I don't to be honest. Though I may be wrong.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Such a good movie.

But come on man... how many coincidences do we need before things stop being a "coincidence"
You may be onto something, but do you know if any other supplements even asked for such language? And be honest here, there has always been things each supplement wanted that another had. Admittedly this is a little bogus, but have we ever seen 7500 full time job creations before?

Thebrownblob

You may be onto something, but do you know if any other supplements even asked for such language? And be honest here, there has always been things each supplement wanted that another had. Admittedly this is a little bogus, but have we ever seen 7500 full time job creations before?
Good points. Although I have always been told the company is allowed to move these jobs around the country where they deem They are necessary. The 1997 contract guaranteed 10,000 full-time jobs. There’s been a few things with this contract that are definitely a bad look at the very least. It’s still a good agreement. In my opinion, some of the weakest negotiating was done in the supplements.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Good points. Although I have always been told the company is allowed to move these jobs around the country where they deem They are necessary. The 1997 contract guaranteed 10,000 full-time jobs. There’s been a few things with this contract that are definitely a bad look at the very least. It’s still a good agreement. In my opinion, some of the weakest negotiating was done in the supplements.
Sean had a plan, and it worked how he wanted for the most part, to force the company to have no choice but agree. The supplements were the problem all along, and he knew it, but that plan fell a little short, but not catastrophic.