Pension

Thebrownblob

Don’t tell Mrs cold about the retros…let’s keep this between the bc fam
1691859897661.gif

$400 at Costco yesterday, all we went for was bread and milk.
A large container of laundry detergent was $20 in the same thing was for a large package of garbage bags

Not Costco side ones either.
6 pack of Pepsi 16 ounce plastic bottles you could usually get 4 or them for under $10

$15 on sale...

I'm thankful we make good money but I really don't know how people are surviving right now

Coldworld

60 months and counting
A large container of laundry detergent was $20 in the same thing was for a large package of garbage bags

Not Costco side ones either.
6 pack of Pepsi 16 ounce plastic bottles you could usually get 4 or them for under $10

$15 on sale...

I'm thankful we make good money but I really don't know how people are surviving right now
It’s the same people who are barely making it who are rocking a $1500 iPhone 14 and Louis Vuitton purse. Those two things along cost more than my vehicle..🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
It's funny you should say that.
Back in the day if you had any personal option days left they used to give you a live check

Then they switch it to direct deposit and guys were flipping out because their wives seeing that money in their bank account
LMAO
It surprises me how many married couples have their own slush funds. Never really understood that?

It surprises me how many married couples have their own slush funds. Never really understood that?
Everyone deserves their own little personal spend money .

My wife has the passwords and usernames to all my account I'm not trying to hide anything

It's not like I got a secret $100,000 account somewhere

I know if you got a few hundred bucks on the side to do something you want to do with and not ask for approval from your spouse there's nothing wrong with that