Planned Parenthood

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Um, wait a minute. He's trying to prevent people from killing babies, and you see that as a hatred towards human beings?

That doesn't make any sense.

You're "special". OK, so what if we end abortion and the country is overrun with hundreds of thousands of little "Jamals" and "Pedros"? You know, the ones that grow-up and have 24" rims on their cars and live in urban poverty? On one hand, you don't want abortion, but on the other, you hate the social programs that would help these kids have a decent life and future.

Not all urban poor are welfare queens, drug addicts, or pimps as you seem to believe. Many are trapped by a society that practices under the radar racism and institutionalized systems that provide an underclass. It's no secret that schools in urban poverty areas are lousy, and you can't blame the parents for that. There aren't many opportunities for urban poor, so they do what they can to make money, which is often illegal.

So, next time you spout-off on abortion, think beyond the obvious. It's difficult for you, I know, but try and educate yourself.

wayfair

swollen member
Not all urban poor are welfare queens, drug addicts, or pimps as you seem to believe. Many are trapped by a society that practices under the radar racism and institutionalized systems that provide an underclass. It's no secret that schools in urban poverty areas are lousy, and you can't blame the parents for that. There aren't many opportunities for urban poor, so they do what they can to make money, which is often illegal.

too many excuses... that's a crutch

Overpaid Union Thug

You're "special". OK, so what if we end abortion and the country is overrun with hundreds of thousands of little "Jamals" and "Pedros"? You know, the ones that grow-up and have 24" rims on their cars and live in urban poverty? On one hand, you don't want abortion, but on the other, you hate the social programs that would help these kids have a decent life and future.

So, next time you spout-off on abortion, think beyond the obvious. It's difficult for you, I know, but try and educate yourself.

Your entire first paragraph is circular reasoning at it's best. Your stereotypes about Jamals and Pedros are intertwined with a fictional scenario that would occur should abortions be banned. Without the stereotypes and your fictional scenario your entire argument collapses.

Your second paragraph is even more pathetic than the first.

Abortion has nothing to do with the plight of Jamals, Pedros, or any other ethnic nationality group. No one is stuck in any class. Stop making excuses for everything!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Your entire first paragraph is circular reasoning at it's best. Your stereotypes about Jamals and Pedros are intertwined with a fictional scenario that would occur should abortions be banned. Without the stereotypes and your fictional scenario your entire argument collapses.

Your second paragraph is even more pathetic than the first.

Abortion has nothing to do with the plight of Jamals, Pedros, or any other ethnic nationality group. No one is stuck in any class. Stop making excuses for everything!

Like Superballs, your racism and Right Wing protective bubble insulate you from reality and reason. I'm using the stereotypes Superballs provided, because I certainly don't feel that way. He is constantly stereotyping blacks if you haven't noticed.

You on the Right hate abortion, but you want social programs killed that would allow more people to keep children that are either aborted or unwanted. Fact.

It's also a fact that opportunities are not equal in this country, so your reasoning is idiotic, as usual.

Overpaid Union Thug

Like Superballs, your racism and Right Wing protective bubble insulate you from reality and reason. I'm using the stereotypes Superballs provided, because I don't certainly feel that way. He is constantly stereotyping blacks if you haven't noticed.

You on the Right hate abortion, but you want social programs killed that would allow more people to keep children that are either aborted or unwanted. Fact.

Yet again your first paragraph sets a false narrative. We are not racists but the only way your propaganda can be articulated is by lying about it.

And your second point is about the same. Are you saying all right wingers want ALL social programs killed? That is absurd. You are purposely being vague like that so that you can paint everyone on the right with a large brush that you conjured in your own feeble little mind. Maybe you should stop making things up and deal with what is actually true.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Like Superballs, your racism and Right Wing protective bubble insulate you from reality and reason. I'm using the stereotypes Superballs provided, because I certainly don't feel that way. He is constantly stereotyping blacks if you haven't noticed.

It's also a fact that opportunities are not equal in this country, so your reasoning is idiotic, as usual.
When you have to call someone racist in your 1st sentence, you have already lost the argument.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Yes.

We on the right want to stop the murder of the unborn.

And we on the right want people to work to support themselves and their families and stop mooching of the taxpayers.

How evil of us on the right.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
We on the right want to stop the murder of the unborn.
How evil of us on the right.
If people on the "right" actually care about the unborn, why not spend their money investing in research and technology to increase the likelihood of prenatal survival outside the womb, rather than funding a social agenda that has already been decided by the supreme court. Then these babies that would have been aborted, could simply be removed and cared for by these oh so caring christians that care about their right to life.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
I consider myself a right wing conservative, but not a nut that won't look at the worls and understand that it moves at the pace it does, not as I want it to. I am pro contraception and realize that being a "good kid" encompasses many many things. I'd rather have a kid that is kind, considerate and happy in their own skin. As a parent, all I can do is my best, at the time. I think pre-marital sex is the same today as when I and my girlfriend were doing it in 11th grade. I seemed to turn out ok.

As for Planned Parenthood, I support them. I DO NOT support set up entrapment-type videos created specifically so some can advance their personal agendas. I UNDERSTAND why they do it; and I realize they are fighting on behalf of the unborn; but I still stand by the almost 100 years of positivity that organization has brought forward.

Overpaid Union Thug

I consider myself a right wing conservative, but not a nut that won't look at the worls and understand that it moves at the pace it does, not as I want it to. I am pro contraception and realize that being a "good kid" encompasses many many things. I'd rather have a kid that is kind, considerate and happy in their own skin. As a parent, all I can do is my best, at the time. I think pre-marital sex is the same today as when I and my girlfriend were doing it in 11th grade. I seemed to turn out ok.

As for Planned Parenthood, I support them. I DO NOT support set up entrapment-type videos created specifically so some can advance their personal agendas. I UNDERSTAND why they do it; and I realize they are fighting on behalf of the unborn; but I still stand by the almost 100 years of positivity that organization has brought forward.

Planned Parenthood is definitely a good source for what to do after having sex and discovering that something bad has happened as a result. What I don't like about them, in addition to what has already been discussed is the fact that they tend to operate under the stigma that premarital sex is ok and pregnancy and STDs are accidents. This is counter productive for parents that are trying to teach their kids that premarital sex is either (depending on what morals and values parents operate under) wrong or highly risky and that pregnancy.....much like STDs....are 100% avoidable. I wish they'd make more of an effort to encourage teens and young adults that premarital sex can have consequences. Instead they are, like I said, more of a source for what to do after something has gone wrong.

I wish I could sit here and claim I successfully avoided the temptations that lead many people to need the services of Planned Parenthood but I, like millions of other before me, can't. Not everyone that is against abortion and premarital sex are bible thumpers. There are many that know from experience why they should be throttled back or avoided all together. I remember being a teenager and how we all laughed at the people that would come to school and teach abstinence. But I also remember the girls that got pregnant or STDs and they weren't laughing. Back then (early/mid 1990s) that was still kind of a taboo thing but not so much so today. And I see them now and a few of them already have grandchildren and they are only in their mid/late 30s! LOL! I guess they didn't learn from their mistakes and weren't able to pass on that knowledge to their kids. Instead....their kids just perpetuated the cycle with another visit to "Planned" Parenthood and the free clinic when they could have avoided that if someone would have just tried harder to convince them, show them, that there is a better way.

Overpaid Union Thug

If people on the "right" actually care about the unborn, why not spend their money investing in research and technology to increase the likelihood of prenatal survival outside the womb, rather than funding a social agenda that has already been decided by the supreme court. Then these babies that would have been aborted, could simply be removed and cared for by these oh so caring christians that care about their right to life.

Or how about a better route that doesn't require any research....... abstinence, waiting until marriage, pulling out much sooner, always wearing a condom, double wrapping it, not forgetting to take pills, staying away from chicks that are allergic to latex (humor...but true), or being monogamous? In other words.....BEING MORE RESPONSIBLE.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Or how about a better route that doesn't require any research....... abstinence, waiting until marriage, pulling out much sooner, double wrapping it, not forgetting to take pills, staying away from chicks that are allergic to latex (humor...but true), or being monogamous? In other words.....BEING MORE RESPONSIBLE.
Meanwhile in the real world....

rod

Retired 22 years
My daughter was very fortunate that her Mom was (is) a nurse. She was one of the better educated girls in her class. Was she an angel? For the most part. All I know is that she waited until she was 30 before having a child so Mom and Dad must have done something right along the way.

Then what happened to you?

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Skimmed previous comments after mine....

Just be humble.

Be a good parent, person, friend and associate. Keep our opinions close to our hearts. Young girls and boys will continue to have relations and as good "elders", we should steer them towards safety and avoidance... of irreversible issues...