Planned Parenthood

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
Are those Commie words? "Heinous" and "byzantine" are well beyond the lexicon of the average conservative. You've just put 90% of them in neutral.
Ignorance is one thing. Willful ignorance is being shown facts and refusing it. Then it becomes stupidity.I will say it again,Mrfedex I don't even recognize the world they live in. I don't see it. Where is it??????Stale, moronic, nothing "grand" about the GOP Tea Cons these days...

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
Planned Parenthood is definitely a good source for what to do after having sex and discovering that something bad has happened as a result. What I don't like about them, in addition to what has already been discussed is the fact that they tend to operate under the stigma that premarital sex is ok and pregnancy and STDs are accidents. This is counter productive for parents that are trying to teach their kids that premarital sex is either (depending on what morals and values parents operate under) wrong or highly risky and that pregnancy.....much like STDs....are 100% avoidable. I wish they'd make more of an effort to encourage teens and young adults that premarital sex can have consequences. Instead they are, like I said, more of a source for what to do after something has gone wrong.

I wish I could sit here and claim I successfully avoided the temptations that lead many people to need the services of Planned Parenthood but I, like millions of other before me, can't. Not everyone that is against abortion and premarital sex are bible thumpers. There are many that know from experience why they should be throttled back or avoided all together. I remember being a teenager and how we all laughed at the people that would come to school and teach abstinence. But I also remember the girls that got pregnant or STDs and they weren't laughing. Back then (early/mid 1990s) that was still kind of a taboo thing but not so much so today. And I see them now and a few of them already have grandchildren and they are only in their mid/late 30s! LOL! I guess they didn't learn from their mistakes and weren't able to pass on that knowledge to their kids. Instead....their kids just perpetuated the cycle with another visit to "Planned" Parenthood and the free clinic when they could have avoided that if someone would have just tried harder to convince them, show them, that there is a better way.
Over-parent all you want. People have sex. How old is your oldest kid?

upschuck

Why do states give two death certificates when pregnant women dies in accident? Why does a person get charged with murder, when they cause something that woman to miscarry? ie striking a pregnant women in stomach.

Sounds like states know it is a real person, and not just tissue.

Overpaid Union Thug

Get over yourself. There never was.;)
How's that hopey stuff working out for you?
My kids will likely turn out to be responsible young adults and that will carry into their older years whereas people like you will end up with kids that father/have multiple children (that is..... if course..... if you don't personally drive them to the abortion clinic) out of wedlock and become burdens to the tax payer and/or the parents that failed them. What goes around comes around and karma is a bitch.

Last edited:

Overpaid Union Thug

palin-fb-post.jpg