Polar Bear Hunting --The Knockout Game

MAKAVELI

If people would blow the thugs away more frequently then these "games" would most likely end. Or result in more racial tensions. But that is clearly the underlying motive in the attacks anyway so why not blow them away?

Be careful what you wish for. A lot of these thugs are are armed too. On another note, what are we going to do about these crazy white kids committing these mass murders?

wkmac

wkmac,

Tired of beating a dead horse.

But on the Trayvon thing --Assumptions ??? or facts that some people have a problem acknowledging ??

Facts: Trayvon was suspended from school
Trayvon was not grounded by Mom and dad
Trayvon was at a mother of another brothers house --about 200 miles away.
Trayvon had a "gold grille"--17 yr old --can you afford one ??
Travon per autopsy had pot inn his system--can you afford pot ??
Trayvon had four minutes to walk away as Zimmerman was on phone with cops.

Case in point ---a troubled youth --problems with discipline and school --on drugs---no discipline from a mom or dad --results --disaster.:sick:

I go back to my argument --If moms and dads in the family unit provided Love, Guidance, discipline and accountability ---less Trayvon tragedies--less crime --less dropouts from school --less poverty --etc etc.

My earlier statement about assumptions doth still apply.

Overpaid Union Thug

If people would blow the thugs away more frequently then these "games" would most likely end. Or result in more racial tensions. But that is clearly the underlying motive in the attacks anyway so why not blow them away?

Be careful what you wish for. A lot of these thugs are are armed too. On another note, what are we going to do about these crazy white kids committing these mass murders?

Dispose of the white Kids too. But I'm pretty sure blacks are committing more murders than the whites. Much more actually. So, take your pick.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
wkmac,

Tired of beating a dead horse.

But on the Trayvon thing --Assumptions ??? or facts that some people have a problem acknowledging ??

Facts: Trayvon was suspended from school
Trayvon was not grounded by Mom and dad
Trayvon was at a mother of another brothers house --about 200 miles away.
Trayvon had a "gold grille"--17 yr old --can you afford one ??
Travon per autopsy had pot inn his system--can you afford pot ??
Trayvon had four minutes to walk away as Zimmerman was on phone with cops.

Case in point ---a troubled youth --problems with discipline and school --on drugs---no discipline from a mom or dad --results --disaster.:sick:

I go back to my argument --If moms and dads in the family unit provided Love, Guidance, discipline and accountability ---less Trayvon tragedies--less crime --less dropouts from school --less poverty --etc etc.

--

just for posterity

Overpaid Union Thug

Getting the news out there will help make more people aware of this. They could decided to arm themselves and make sure they are more aware of their surroundings and make better decisions on wether or not they want to venture into certain areas alone. That is the "eyes in the back off the head". Ignoring it, sitting on the story, and dismissing it as old or unworthy news is contributing to helping others get hurt it killed by these animals.

JL 0513

The media decides what news sells the best, they clearly didn't think this would sell. It clearly has a place with Bill's audience though.

Sorry to go back to a post from page one but want to comment on this.

I find it interesting that you would use an argument about what "sells" against Fox News. LOL. They dominate cable news with typical ratings more than CNN and MSNBC combined. They have the top 13 cable news shows.

If anyone knows what "sells", it's Fox News. And to bash O'Reilly no less. By far, the most watched show in all of cable news. He has 5 TIMES the viewers of the 2nd place show in the 8pm ET time slot.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sorry to go back to a post from page one but want to comment on this.

I find it interesting that you would use an argument about what "sells" against Fox News. LOL. They dominate cable news with typical ratings more than CNN and MSNBC combined. They have the top 13 cable news shows.

If anyone knows what "sells", it's Fox News. And to bash O'Reilly no less. By far, the most watched show in all of cable news. He has 5 TIMES the viewers of the 2nd place show in the 8pm ET time slot.
You're proving my point. Moreluck and IslandFox both posted this story in two different threads while bill oreilly's show was still on the air. Literally 20 minutes into his show they hopped on here to spread his gospel. You're right.... Faux News does dominate the market of "news". My problem is with what qualifies as "news".

JL 0513

You're proving my point. Moreluck and IslandFox both posted this story in two different threads while bill oreilly's show was still on the air. Literally 20 minutes into his show they hopped on here to spread his gospel. You're right.... Faux News does dominate the market of "news". My problem is with what qualifies as "news".

Fox is the only source that argues both sides of every issue. Every panel has left and right commentators debating a topic. MSNBC is 98% liberal hosts/guests. CNN isn't far behind that figure. People who watch CNN and MSNBC don't know what the hell is going on. Which is how Obama was inconceivably reelected.

All of these warnings about Obamacare now coming to light were reported years ago. Yet most Americans are somehow caught by surprise living in complete ignorance.

And just wait. The bad things coming to the health industry haven't even started yet. Mark my words.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Fox is the only source that argues both sides of every issue. Every panel has left and right commentators debating a topic. MSNBC is 98% liberal hosts/guests. CNN isn't far behind that figure. People who watch CNN and MSNBC don't know what the hell is going on. Which is how Obama was inconceivably reelected.

All of these warnings about Obamacare now coming to light were reported years ago. Yet most Americans are somehow caught by surprise living in complete ignorance.

And just wait. The bad things coming to the health industry haven't even started yet. Mark my words.
If you get your "news" from Faux News.... Or MSNBC, or CNN for that matter, then it's not even worth arguiing with you. Keep paying your cable tv bills and enjoy the bubble you live in, you've earned it.

JL 0513

If you get your "news" from Faux News.... Or MSNBC, or CNN for that matter, then it's not even worth arguiing with you. Keep paying your cable tv bills and enjoy the bubble you live in, you've earned it.

Actually, I read dozens of varied sources every day. Literally. I have dozens of news organizations bookmarked in my smart phone and read on much of my spare time. I'm an information junkie. What's your definition of a "bubble"?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Actually, I read dozens of varied sources every day. Literally. I have dozens of news organizations bookmarked in my smart phone and read on much of my spare time. I'm an information junkie. What's your definition of a "bubble"?
You're defending Fox News as a legitimate news source. That's my definition of a bubble, and you pay to live in it. Prove me wrong.... list those "dozens" of "varied sources" on your "smart" phone.

JL 0513

You're defending Fox News as a legitimate news source. That's my definition of a bubble, and you pay to live in it. Prove me wrong.... list those "dozens" of "varied sources" on your "smart" phone.

What's your idea of a legitimate source? New York Times? Liberal! NBC Nightly News? Liberal!

I like to combine the reports of many organizations and sort through it all. Fox is one source. And like I said it's one of the only organizations that have many from both sides. I'm willing to bet your "legitimate" sources are ran by liberals which purposely omit most of what's going on.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
What's your idea of a legitimate source? New York Times? Liberal! NBC Nightly News? Liberal!

I like to combine the reports of many organizations and sort through it all. Fox is one source. And like I said it's one of the only organizations that have many from both sides. I'm willing to bet your "legitimate" sources are ran by liberals which purposely omit most of what's going on.
You have "dozens" of sources from your "smart" phone, but, you can't list a single one other than fox news? You instantly resort to bashing liberal media outlets because you can't think of a single non biased media source.

Come on bro. Admit it. You've never been late on your cable bill. You pay Fox News good money to tell you what you want to hear. Don't be ashamed, you're far from alone..... the democrats might be in a different boat but you're both in the same waters.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]San Diego 'Knockout' Suspect Given Citation, Not Arrested[/h]
[h=2]The "knockout game" may have come to California, as a San Diego man was reportedly punched in the face last week while he was walking on the sidewalk. The alleged assailant was not arrested and was only given a citation because there were reportedly no other witnesses to the attack.[/h] Victoria Hyatt "said her husband is not ready to speak about the incident himself," as "his face is still swollen and red," but "she wants everyone to know it is the result of someone sucker-punching him in the face for no apparent reason." She indicated her husband may press charges against the assailant.
"They weren't talking to each other," she told NBC San Diego. "They were just standing next to each other and then out of the blue, the light changed for him to walk across the crosswalk and he just… bam, hit him as hard as he could."
According to Hyatt, "what happened next is just as bizarre. The man simply walked away while her husband stumbled back to his office to report his assault to police." Hyatt then went online and "believes he is the victim of a stunning nationwide trend called the 'knockout' game."
"When the man hit him, he just walked on like nothing had happened. That's what so shocking," said Hyatt.

island1fox

dido,

You really think you know everything!!

​Wrong. I heard about the story -- reported on the record -- with Greta !