Potential Integrad Pay Issue?

HFolb23

Hello,

Can anyone tell me if Integrad is supposed to be drivers pay or inside building pay? Also are we supposed to get reimbursed mileage/fuel/tolls?

My paycheck from Integrad was nowheres to be found when I went in to pick it up. They looked it up in the system and no check had been written for me from UPS. My building manager reached out to HR and had them send me a new one to the building which I got last night.

I wound up getting paid inside rate for 47 hours. No mileage or anything else. Everything I've been told is that you got drivers pay for drivers school and they paid mileage for taking your own vehicle. What I'm thinking is that my building manager may have just told HR to put me down for 47hrs for that week and didn't tell them it was for drivers school?

I asked one of the supervisors about it last night but he just directed me to another supervisor that wasn't there. I'll ask him again tonight but was hoping to ask here before I go ask again.

I'm in NY if that matters.

Hellobrown2000

School pay is 10.15 an hour. Which isn't driver pay or even inside pay. Forgot how much per mileage but it was around 90 miles from me and I got around 130 back minus lunches and dinner

HFolb23

Thanks for all of your help. I was able to ask my supervisor about it tonight. He explained that the guys that got paid drivers pay are the guys who went to another local center for school in the past. He didn't know that Integrad was different. My building just started sending their new hires to Integrad, so after watching guys going to the local hub for drivers school for the past 2 years I was lucky enough to get sent to Integrad right after the change. Glad that's over and looking forward to going on the road shortly.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I had a part-time hub guy ride with me today that's starting school next week. We did a post-it notes timecard for him when we got back in and he was paid cover driver's pay. He wasn't paid out of our Center's budget either.

PT Car Washer

I had a part-time hub guy ride with me today that's starting school next week. We did a post-it notes timecard for him when we got back in and he was paid cover driver's pay. He wasn't paid out of our Center's budget either.
When my son did driver training this Spring he was paid starting driver rate for the week. The training was done in house and not at Integrad.