preload ?

zero

Its the end of the year peak season. I'm so lucky to have this week of on VAC. But it doesnt last for a week or two, it will go on for about 1 and half or two months. Then I go threw Christmas peak, 1 and half or 2 months. Then I go threw 1 and half or 2 months of new years peak. Conventions down at Disney get rather hellish in the first two months of the year. So I will get hit with about 4 months of buisness peak and 2 months of Christmas, thats right, 6 months of peak.

Writing on the sides of the box the car number and 4 digit acount number has been something they've been preaching since I've been working here. Smart label facing up, out or towards the cabin. Walking and writing, sure was scary at the start. Because you lose that sight and vision on the 4 level change within the car, and falling becomes very real. But in time, you know where your at.

Taking the labels off packages, thats a new one to me. It seems it would quite hard to do with many packages, even destroying them. Are we talking the slap or the smart label here? The paper slap is easy to take off, so is it that one?
the one that has truck number and sequence

J

jibbs

The typical management rhetoric... you should have checked both labels!

Funny, when there's an issue we're supposed to check both labels, but when things are running per usual we're (rather, I'm**) told just to look at the PAL, call out the truck and get the box on the right shelf. Anything beyond that is "making the job harder than it should be," according to my immediate supervisor.

W

westsideworma

The loaders are responsible for anything they load on the car. Wrong cars, Bad pals (out of sequence), System flips, etc. The driver reports them all as ODSE misloads. We have some drivers that report missed add-cuts.

The typical management rhetoric... you should have checked both labels!

I guess it depends on the area, those things are on the ODSE report but are not charged to the loader here. Obviously wrong car is wrong car but if the pal says it goes there (as it does on flips, out of sequence, etc) then its not on the loader.