Punching in Diad

Z

ZQXC

Have been told by management not to do this because I was one of 2 drivers out of 55 doing it. It made them look bad so they told me to stop. I did it solely because I know I'm going to bonus and being in the building 20 minutes in the morning would eat into my bonus.

Don't know how it's calculated but excessive AM time does eat into bonus.

Let's revisit this discussion with some real-world numbers. On Thursday of this week I had 36 minutes of AM time (I can almost hear the collective gasp). Ended the day at at 4 clicks under allowed.

Some have suggested that AM time reduces potential bonus time. I can say with great certainty that I am not good enough or fast enough to overcome a 60 hundredths deficit right out of the gate and still come in under allowed. On average, I am usually close to scratch (+ or -).

Z

ZQXC

My center manager would have a conniption if any of us had 36 minutes of AM time.

I have a fixed start time. My AM time is a direct product of managements inability to get the preload down in a timely manner (Oh God, I sound just like sober; my apologies to the BC
community.)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I have a fixed start time. My AM time is a direct product of managements inability to get the preload down in a timely manner (Oh God, I sound just like sober; my apologies to the BC
community.)

You forgot to add "what you do to get off of one report will get you on another" and "I was set up to fail".

My center manager would have had one of the PT sups close out your pkg car (by throwing in whatever was sitting outside the car), get you out of the bldg and let you deal with it on road.

Z

ZQXC

You forgot to add "what you do to get off of one report will get you on another" and "I was set up to fail".

My center manager would have had one of the PT sups close out your pkg car (by throwing in whatever was sitting outside the car), get you out of the bldg and let you deal with it on road.

That's a great idea. And what are you going to do about the rest of the packages that will trickle down the belt for the next 20 minutes after I leave? Are you going to shuttle them out to me 40 miles away (every freaking day)? This ain't the BOG.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Enjoy the rest of your day. I have some errands to run and chores to do before driving to Potsdam to watch my son receive his MBA from Clarkson University today.

Kind of puts all of the pettiness of this forum in to perspective.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Z

ZQXC

Enjoy the rest of your day. I have some errands to run and chores to do before driving to Potsdam to watch my son receive his MBA from Clarkson University today.

Kind of puts all of the pettiness of this forum in to perspective.

Sent using BrownCafe App

You enjoy your day also, Chief.
Sounds like Jr. is gonna have the world by the buddys.

Seriously, that is quite an achievement.

jaker

trolling
Am times goes against you unless you code the time out somewhere , but we are not allowed to so the moment you punch in you are already behind on their numbers

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Am times goes against you unless you code the time out somewhere , but we are not allowed to so the moment you punch in you are already behind on their numbers
That's hilarious. At least twice a week we are told to code off am time as approved meeting.

jaker

trolling
That's hilarious. At least twice a week we are told to code off am time as approved meeting.
What we was told is 3min for PCM , 7min to get out of hub

So if you are not on the road 10min after your start time then every min after that goes against you

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
What we was told is 3min for PCM , 7min to get out of hub

So if you are not on the road 10min after your start time then every min after that goes against you
I don't care about their fantasyland numbers. When my truck is ready I pretrip and leave. Not my problem.

If the truck is somehow loaded by end of pcm, I verify air, grab call tags & totes, pretrip then leave. It takes however long it takes.

jaker

trolling
I don't care about their fantasyland numbers. When my truck is ready I pretrip and leave. Not my problem.

If the truck is somehow loaded by end of pcm, I verify air, grab call tags & totes, pretrip then leave. It takes however long it takes.
If you don't care about their numbers then it doesn't matter , but for the guys who bonus they have to keep a eye on this . If you get stuck at the hub for late air then that comes out of your time so 30min at the hub over they will have to make it up or code it out as something so it doesn't hurt their bonus